Punishment

"Thank you S-sir!" I cry out after getting spanked for the twentieth time.

My hands were tied on the bedpost while my face was resting on the bed.

Face down, ass up.

The eyeliner melted down to my cheeks, tears falling down continuously.

"Does it hurt?" He asked me sternly.

"Y-yes S-sir!" I stutter.

Another stinging slap met my ass as I rut forward before being pulled back to my original position.

His hands slowly rubbed my ass when another and the last whip of the belt landed on me.

My hips rut forward for the pain was really bad.

I sniff when my ass met the cold bedsheets.

He pulled my chin up.

"What did you do today?" He asked me sternly.

"I-I went to Jack's house!"

"And who is Jack?"

"M-my e-ex....." I slowly say out.

"He once tried to assault you! Isn't it?"

"Y-yes da-daddy—"

"Then. Why. The. Fuck. You. Went. To. His. House. Without FUCKING TELL ME!! I WOULD HAVE GONE WITH YOU!" He shouted as I flinch.

He made me sit on my knees when I closed my eyes.

I was lowkey scared.

I feel pain in my nipples when I open my eyes to see him putting on the nipple clamps.

"Vin! It hurts!" I say out before he chuckles.

"It's damn hurted me when you thought it would be unnecessary to tell me that you are going to a rapist!" He spoke as he pulled my legs apart.

I slowly take his boxer off as his cock spank up, hitting his stomach.

"I am sorry daddy, this won't happen again!" I slowly murmured.

He didn't reply.

I kitten lick his tip, slowly going down to the shaft, flattening my tongue at the base of his cock, the tip of tongue hitting his balls.

He groaned, as I look you at him.

"Do want to worsen your punishment?" He asked me sternly as I nod a no.

I take him in almost all of his. My hands slowly message his balls while his tip kicks the back of my throat making me slightly gag. I hollow my cheeks, and start moving a head.

"O-oh, like that!" He spoke out. His hands reached for handful of my hair before pulling it. He starts thrusting his hip into my mouth.

Tears welled up in my eyes as my throat started hurting. I feel his twitch inside me when his moans got louder. He cum in my mouth before leaving a heavy messy moan.

———

I was tied up in doggy style as I now cannot move even I want.

My ass met a slap, interrupting my thoughts.

I feel something poking, when it suddenly hammered the fuck out of me.

I scream at the top of my voice when he roughly pushed himself.

I gasp for air, head arching back. Before I could get used to, he started thrusting into me.

I struggle to keep my eyes open, constantly rolling back. My body shake as he pound into me mercilessly.

"You like this? You like when you become a whore and I fuck you senseless!"

"I love it- daddy!"

His hands reached my clit once again, rubbing it tightly in circles.

I feel my approach as I hold onto the ropes, constantly moaning in all possible ways.

My eyes flutter open when I hit my orgasm, a wave of shock passing throughout my whole body.

I move forward, away from his dick, when he dashed me back onto hip.

He twitched inside me as I feel he is close. I move my hips for his pleasure as he rode his high, cumming in deep inside me.

He pulled out before applying his tongue to it. I moan out as it felt better after a angry sex. 

His tongue darted inside my vagina as I close my eyes to feel it.

His moved his fingers hastily on my clit as I shake violently.

Well, good time doesn't stay long.
____

"N-no more please da-daddy!" I cry out after he started fucking one hour.

"Shut up and take it like a slut you are!" He laid a slap on my ass before continuing his pace.

I was under him, my legs on his shoulders.

I don't know if he has a idea how hard he is right now.

I let out a whimper as he looks at me. "is it too much?"

"T-too much!" I sob out.

"Bear it!" He said before fastening the pace even more. He snapped his hips most of the time and sometimes bury himself completely into me, stopping his actions.

I scream his name out loud as I cum all around his cock.

He cum inside me as I feel the dissapearance of my thighs and legs.

He stopped fucking me before pulled me into his lap.

He sat down before pushing me. My back laid on the bedsheet while my pussy and legs on his lap.

He took the vibrator, putting it on my already stimulated clit.

"N-NO MORE DADDY!"

"Shut up!" He spoke out before pushing the dildo inside.

I cry out of despair as he was ruthless.

I pull out the dildo making him more angry.

"So you don't want mercy right?"

"You are hurting me Vin—" my voice got cut off when he slapped me on my pussy.

He pushed himself into me again as I scream profanities.

His speed was insane as I cannot hold it anymore.

"r-red" I utter out before collapsing completely.

His actions stop within a second as I feel him pull out immediately.

He pulled me into his embrace.

"Y-y/n?" He asked out as I slowly direct towards the bathroom.

I throw up as soon I reach the toilet.

He pat my back, washing my face and neck.

He combed my hair nicely, making a bun out of it.

God of duality.

I lay down the bed, as he pulled up the ointment slowly applying in on my womanhood, knowing it was hurting.

He laid down beside me, pulling me into his embrace.

"Should have stopped me before!"

"Didn't hurt that much!"

"Your face doesn't say the same darling! Sleep! Will make breakfast for you tomorrow!"

That was one of the best Smuts, I have ever written.

Anyway had a question.

What is kink? What actually does it do?

Please reply!

Vote and Comment!

Bye!

WORDS 1078