Chapter 1: The Girl Who Dreamed.

[A/N: Yes, the title is supposed to be a Harry Potter reference.]

"Love..." [Y/N] mumbled to herself, "When will I ever find the one for myself?" She sighed dreamily.

After reading through the 'Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun' manga, or 'Jibaku Shounen Hanako- Kun' manga as some might prefer, she felt like she wanted someone like Hanako in her life. To love her like Hanako loves Yashiro.

She shook her head wanting to snap herself back to reality and not be delusional about boys or girls. "I should stop thinking about all of this, this is just a manga and relationships like this never existed and they never will."

Some people might actually have a really nice relationship, [Y/N]. You just don't know or maybe even deny this fact.

'Well, I refuse to acknowledge them no matter what! There's no way something like that is real.' she scoffed, 'By the way, who are you? Another voice inside my head?'

You could say that. I'm Author! Heyo! :3

'Oh, first of all , hello! And welcome to my mind, I guess...?' She shrugged internally, 'You can find my favorite anime characters, waifus and husbandos all over the place along with characters from other franchises that I'm into like Harry Potter, Disney, and so on.'

Awesome!

[Y/N] chuckled lightly, "God, I'm really becoming more and more crazy these days, talking to a voice? Really, [Y/N]?"

She placed the tip of her pencil onto the piece of paper in front of her, the smartphone she was using to read the manga online lay there next to it, the screen showing one of the cover arts of the previously mentioned manga. The beautiful composition of the artistic work is almost hard to ignore and [Y/N] loved that fact about the manga.

'If only I could achieve such perfection.'

"Dinner's ready!" A voice came from the kitchen.

"COMING!" She shouted back before looking down at the page lying on her study table, "And once again I didn't draw anything, I should really stop daydreaming or talking to the voices in my head already, I'm getting nothing done here!"

She had been wanting to draw something in the same art style as that mangaka though the moment she looked at the official art, it mesmerized her and sucked her into the world of supernaturals, at times she almost felt as if she was right there, watching everything happen in front of her. And oh how much she wanted that 'almost' to vanish. Just wanting to be a part of it all, to have someone as pure as these characters in the manga be there around her to provide her with love from a friend or maybe even from a lover.

But was that ever gonna happen?

'No.' Is what she would answer because even though she might daydream at times, she still knew what's real and what's not.

But what if I say that I can help you visit that very magical world? Would you take my offer or would you reject it?

'Really?!'

The choice is yours, choose wisely...

'I ain't wise though-'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another fic to read! And new readers to meet!

Heyo! I'm the author! I started writing this on a whim after reading chapter 86 of the manga- It was simply too good and I had this urge to write a book so here I am!

I hope you like this book!

(Any similarities to other books is just mere coincidence, please keep that in mind.)