shifting basics

before we start, here are some shifting terms!

CR: current reality; the reality we are in now

DR: desired reality; the reality you are attempting to shift to

WR: waiting room; kind of like a break room that isn't your DR or your CR

script: a basic layout or description of what your DR will be like, including your appearance, family members, the place you're going to, etc.

clone: a part of your subconscious that is left in your body when you shift, you can control them whilst in your DR or make them be asleep the whole time while you're gone

----------

now, if you're new to the topic of 'reality shifting', you may be asking

what is shifting?

shifting, or as some call it 'quantum jumping', is the act of moving your consciousness from this reality that we are currently in, to another reality.

to simplify it, shifting goes by the multiverse theory. the multiverse theory suggests that there is an infinite amount of universes and everything we do creates an alternate universe where you did something different.

for example, if you took a sip of water in this reality right now, you have just created another reality where you didn't take a sip and another one where you spilled the water.

this theory also suggests that there is an infinite amount of alternate universes, meaning there is an alternate universe where you are training to become a future hero in the my hero academia universe. 

shifting is just moving your consciousness to another one of those realities.

when you shift, your physical body stays here. the only thing moving is your consciousness.

you can look like anything you want, and have or do anything in your desired reality. for example, if you script (or if you do not have a script and just think) that in your desired reality, you are immortal, you will be immortal.

shifting is NOT the same as lucid dreaming. there are several differences, the main one being that lucid dreaming is where you are aware that you're dreaming, while shifting is when you move your consciousness to another REALITY.

after hearing this, you may be wondering

how do i shift realities?

shifting can be a long process for some, while others can shift on their first attempt.

really, there is no "method" you have to follow to shift. you could shift right now if you really had all of the right intentions.

but, most people use what's called a method. a method is basically a way for your mind to be in a meditative state so it can shift.

you DO NOT need to use a method, and you can make your own. most just find it the easiest way to shift.

but again, the only thing you need to shift is yourself! this is YOUR desired reality you're going to, so if you'd like, use your own process that works!

now, popular methods include the raven method, alice in wonderland method, and the lucid dreaming method, though there are so many more (which i will get into in another chapter.)

when you do a method, you do certain steps before going to bed/attempting to shift, which allows your mind to get into such a meditative state that it can go to your DR.