... A bit later and ...

The moment I stopped talking the trunk got opened. It was really something else seeing that angry mans face. I mean if I personally wasn't smiling like an idiot that wouldn't have set him off more.

Endeavor: What the-

Me: Ahh HELP!

Since I was still on the phone, I started screaming like crazy while the hero didn't even touch me at all. It took him only a split second to grab me and shut me up completely by pulling me out and throwing me on the ground.

Me: Ufff!

Endeavor: You little piece of shit!

Me(whispering) : Look who's talking...

I mean come on!

You are only doing me a favor here!

Come at me!

Burn me!

Hurt me!

Make me scream in pain!

Imprint me!

Wow that sounded soo wrong!

Tho I need some solid evidence that you hurt me soo I would be happy if you hurt me so I can hurt you more!

Son of a bitch!

Endeavor: Looks like today is ny birthday!

Ohh noo!

Today is your worst nightmare!

Just wait till Aizawa comes here!

That man will kill ya and I don't need to lift a finger at all.

Now the hero was smiling too and I somehow got up. It was only thanks to him throwing me out of yhere that I could finally use mu quirk a bit and get rid of the things around my ankles but not my wrist since I wanted to chocke that huge fatty neck off his.

Me: *smirk*

Me: AAAAAAAHHHH!

My phone was on the ground and I started screaming as if I was about to die. The hero was only looking at me first perplexed and then angry since he found the phone right in between us. One smooth flame ball and my new phone was gone.

R.I.P my dear phone...

You didn't deserve to die.

But on the bright side, I can start beating him up as much as I can.

Thinking that, I started laughing a little bit before dashing towards him and jumped into the air. It didn't take me long to have the chains that were holding me down arounds his neck and I was like a monkey around him. Too bad that he just grabbed me by my hair and threw me right down before him on the ground. The impact with the ground forced all the air out off my lungs. Before I could regain my breath he kicked me right into my stomach and ribs. 

Motherf-

You will regret this!

Just wait till he comes and you will be dead!

DEAD!

I am telling you DEADer than DEAD!

Seeing that there wasn't anything I could really do, I tried to cover and block his kicks. However I was meet with a coughing fit and I felt something wet and warm dripp from my mouth and comming from my nose.

SHIT!

That's blood for sure!

Did he broke a rib?

As far as I was concerned, I didn't wanted to die at all and so I tried my best covering. Tho I would have loved more than to just attack him back but in my situation that could have been fatal and I promised Shochan I would get back save and sound. 

Endeavor: Not so high and mightz anymore you little piece of shit!

All of the sudden he grabbed me by my throat and pulled me up. My feet were dangling in the air and it was really really hard to focus and breath since I still didn't catch a genius breath. There was still not even enough air in my lungs to begin with but now I really didn't had a chance to breath at all.

Weird noises came out of my mouth as I was praying to god that Aizawa would find me. 

Please!

This can't be the end!

I can't break Shochans heart!

Not after I made him this happy!

Please!

If there is any god!

If there is anything that can hear me right now!

Please save me!

As if to answer my prayers, I felt the grip losen and all could barely see all the flames dissapear from Endeavor. His hand was also on fire while he grabbed me which meant that I had for sure some burns around my neck. However I didn't care. I was just so damn happy that I knew that Aizawa was there and saw this scene.

YES!

Dadzawa to the rescue!

Finally!

It sure took you long enough!

And this scene you found me in.... just perfect!

End-a-hoe is done for sure!

There is no way he will get out of this!

Right as I thought that I could see Aizawa kicking the hero right into his face. It must have surprised him since he let go off me and I fell to the ground coughing up blood like crazy. 

Shit!

Why is it still so hard to breath!

I need to calm down and try to find my breathing rythim again....

A/N: A little bit for your todofeku heart!