1.The binging of my life

Since I was little, my mom signed me up in a lot of Figure skating contests, just to be like her.
I had to win in every contests to make my mom proud, it was very hard for me, because at that time I was only six. My mom was my personal coach and she always trained me very much, I had to make every jump perfectly and I wasn't able to make mistakes.
My life was "perfect",in my mom's eyes I was the best... Until when I head in a contest in Moscow, I didn't feel well in that day... When I had to make The Spiral of the Dead, I  couldn't control my body and I fallen... The judge depointed me, everyone was laughing at me so louder.I got scared because I knew my mom is going to be very mad at me, and I was right...
She came to me and told me that I'm a mistake and I humiliated her in front of everyone.
I started to cry and I run away from the ice rink, I took my mom's car and I went home and I fall asleep.
After 1hour
I wake up hoping everything was only a nightmare, I heard my phone ringing and I pick up, it was my dearest friend Briana, she asked me if everything was alright, I told her what happen,but she already knew it, she told me that I should open my TV, I took my remote and I was in a completely shock.
The TV reporter- The famous skating figure Iris ruined the competition and ran away.....