Chapter 1

Amanda's pov:

"Good Morning Amanda!! " My secretory greeted me when I enter the office on my usual time in the morning"

"Good Morning Ana!!" I replied While handing her the coffee I bought for her while coming to office. Then she started going on about my schedule for the day. Today I had meeting with Three clients regarding new project and a review meeting with previous client and an inspection.

A year back I started my own event organizing company called 'Say Yes' with one my best friends as partner, We worked very hard to establish ourselves .. My partner Sarah is very charming  and Social media influencer . I'm More like backend bee who rings in peoples ears to work all the time.

Morning was very hectic with all the meetings. Currently I'm at Airport gate no 4 waiting for Sarah. Her flight just landed. "Hello there partner  long time no see" she greeted while getting into car.

"Hey Stanger!! How was the trip?" I Questioned

"Very much stressful with all the parties. By the way next time you are coming with me I can't take up all the credit for the works we do. "she commented

"So there is one thing I want to discuss before you drop me off at home. "She informed

So here we are sitting in a restaurant waiting for food" Now tell me what you wanted to discuss" I Asked

"This trip was very successful all the clients are very happy with work we had done and there is this group that reached out to me regarding a Proposition to be paired in one of their projects." She  said and continued

"I informed them that I need to talk to you first. If you say okay their representative here will host a meeting "She informed

"So, regarding the offer did they mention any details with you?" I asked

"Yes, The actual project is hosted by Millers corporation. Firstly the event was handed down to CEOs sister Emily's event  organizing company as this event is for family and social cause. But unfortunately she  has to be on bed rest due to her being pregnant. So they decided on hiring a partner to help them out. " She explained

"Emily, Must be feeling bad about the situation. I think we must do this project." I informed

"Whoo la la!! I know you would say yes so I already sent a message to their secretory and they Replied back saying  meeting will be at tomorrow noon 12 o'clock. Address I shared to you" she informed cheekily.

"You cheeky little monkey!! you have already agreed and informing now?? "I asked

Meanwhile the waiter came and delivered the food. So we enjoyed the meal together before I dropped her off at home and made planes for tomorrow's meeting. Then went to office to finish the rest of work.

Currently lounging on my bed researching on Millers Corporation. It is most important task to do before you meet your new client. You need to know the reputation and the things they deal with. So far whatever I have read impressed me. Millers Corporation is one of the best corp in the world they have fingers on all sorts of pies. Technology, Real estate, Hotels etc... and they do help those are in need. With a good feeling I slumber into dream land.

The next morning I woke up with a good feeling took my time to get ready for work dressed in black pants white top and black jacket. When I reached office met with Amy and Sarah who dressed elegantly as usual. Morning went by with the meetings, planning for the couple of events and approving budgets. at 11:30am Sarah met me at parking lot we are carpooling to millers corporation.

We reached the venue on time and was greeted by receptionist and shown to the meeting room as we were waiting I looked around the details and found the room was neatly arranged to my left there are Big TV screens, to My right few chairs and sofas in the middle there is a table with few documents on it. As we enter the I noticed the room is big enough to make it a mini Movie room.

After few Minutes the door opened and in walked in a very beautiful lady dressed in elegant office wear with two men dressed in suites. She interduces herself as the Manager from Miller corporation and the men were from legal team. Then she Switch on the Tele screens and informed that their Boss will be joining the meeting as the we are discussing about the project related to family as well.

There was a sound of Screen being turned on and other end there was a man in his mid 50's Maybe with lightly blackish silver hair. The man seems to be very gentle but I know better no one is as calm as they look when it comes to work. The man greeted us with a smile and spoke.

"Hello There!! My Name is Alex Miller the founder and Ex-CEO of Miller Corporation. Currently My Son is running the company but I do help him out when he is too busy like today. He is running late due to some urgent meeting so he will be joining us Late ." He said and continued

"Our Manager there will give you all the details regarding the project and Summery of things that needs to be done. Last of all I heard lot of good things about 'Say Yes' and how hard working you girls are. In short time you gained a lot of popularity and I appreciate you guys for considering this project and helping us out in the last moment." He said

"Hello Mr. Miller My name is Amanda one of the founder of 'Say Yes' I really appreciate that  you thought of us to help you. We are very honored ." I Said and the meeting goes on with the manager explaining details and I was amazed to see how tings went smoothly with signing contracts meanwhile there was a commotion  on tv got my attention and I looked up to see what it was and time froze around me and my mind is blasting with all sort of things.

"Well hello there little wife... it's been long time....I'm coming for you" Those were words said and the screen went blank...as well as my brain.

When I come back to reality Sarah was looking at me dumbfounded and had a big question mark written on her face regarding what she just witnessed. 

Author's note:

This is the first time I'm writing a story/novel ...I have been wanting to write a story/novel from long time didn't hand enough courage to write but this time I wanted take a chance and give it a try. So here I am presenting you my first even lines. 

Hope you guys will like it.

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thank You!!

Havan