Han Sooyoung

A/N: I updated because I am very bored out of my mind. My Wi-fi is down and I've been reading smut for the past 2 hours 🧍🏻‍♀️. Anyways I'm gonna be editing Chapter 1-15 because my writing looks shit. I decided not to post the Sunday Shopping Chapter 16 because I just realize that it has already been 15 Chapters and I still haven't introduced Han Sooyoung to y'all.

Also 400+ reads?! Y'all are crazy TYSMMM <333

"School Trip! School Trip!!" loud shouts echoed through the bus Han Sooyoung was currently in.

"Kim Namwoon could you shut the fuck up?!" a voice shouted behind the white-haired boy.

"Stop being such a kill joy Han Sooyoung," Kim Namwoon complained as he returned back to his seat, practically slumping onto it. "Aren't you excited about the school trip? I mean didn't you say you would like to see the ocean?" Kim Namwoon added, Han Sooyoung only managed to sigh as she returned to her normal sitting position.

"I would've been excited if it was only me who went" Han Sooyoung's response was quite annoyed as she eyed her classmates one by one. "It would have also been nice if I hadn't hand out my sword to that goody-two-shoes" a deep sigh escaped Han Sooyoung's mouth.

"You shouldn't have brought a sword in a school in the first place" a voice chimed in their conversation.

"Talk about a goddamn goody-two-shoes" Aileen only rolled her eyes as she launched herself towards Han Sooyoung's empty seat. "Hey! That's my seat you piece of shit!" Han Sooyoung shouted as she tried shooing the girl away from her seat.

"Too bad. I already took it." Aileen said, who pretended to be busy checking her nails. "Girls, girls, stop fighting will 'ya? I know I'm hot but too bad none of you are my type" Kim Namwoon only got two disgusted glare back from the girls.

"Kim Namwoon, please stop lying to yourself. If you managed to fool your ex girlfriend, we won't fall for your tactics." Aileen deadpanned as Kim Namwoon faked gasp.

Han Sooyoung went back to sleeping, the sun was almost setting as she closed her eyes, wishing all these to end.

Back to a very familiar school, clothes were being thrown from the room, and you could hear loud shouts. "I swear you fucking clown!" Jung Heewon's shout can be heard across the other building.

"Huh?! Are you stupid or are you just dumb? This is called make-up for your information" Lee Seolwha and Jung Heewon was currently bickering...

God do these girls ever shut up. Everyday, shouts could be heard from the girls' room. New day, new things to argue, when is this ever gonna end?

"I doubt you even know what make-up is. I mean look at your face." Lee Seolwha scoffed, eyeing Jung Heewon from head to toe.

"If you didn't have that uniform with you, I'd think you're some creepy person—" Lee Seolwha's words got cut off when a bunch of clothes were thrown to her face. "YOU—HOW DARE YOU!" they started shouting at each other again.

"UGHHH FINALLY!"

"God knows how many hours we've been in that bus dump"

"Ughh don't even remind me about that piece of crap"

Han Sooyoung made her way from outside the bus, stretching as she checked her surroundings. Birds, clouds, and the ocean was the only thing you could see from Han Sooyoung's perspective. "Isn't it too peaceful?" Han Sooyoung turned around to see familiar faces behind her, "Kim Namwoon, of course it'd be fucking peaceful. That private fuckers won't be coming until tomorrow, remember?" Aileen and Namwoon was arguing behind her, fed up she decided to have a little walk around the beach.