Debut Date Part 2

*Luhan POV*

When I got that text from Krystal I could not help but to tell security staff to look for her I didn't want Diana day be ruined because of Krystal.

" Diana and Luhan 10 minutes tell debut" are managers said as they look at us.

"Why are you so quiet?" Diana ask as the make up artist finished her make up.

" I am fine just a bit nervous that's all" I said worried.

" ok guys is show time" Diana's mom said.

*Diana POV*

When my mom said it was show time I got so nervous I wish daddy was here. My wish came true because as soon as we were about to walk out on stage when I heard....

"My little princess truly look likr the Angle she is" daddy said as he embraced me in a tight hug.

" daddy you came now I am ready to go and do my best. Oh this luhan my best friend and Boyfriend. Luhan this is my dad Mr.Correa"I said happily before walking of to the stage as Luhan's bows to both my parents.

*3rd Person POV*

As Luhan holds Diana hand and walk out on a dark stage luhan looks up and saw a flashlight and he signal security to take Krystal of the ceiling.

"Hello everyone one this next debut is full of love and and angles here it is the new rookie singer, dancer, conposer..... Diana with her real and Prince charming Luhan singing ........

"Me Without You".
D: It's just you and me And there's no one around. Feel like I'm hanging by a thread. It's a long way down I've been trying to breathe But I'm fighting for air.
    Lu: I'm at an all time low With no place to go But you're always there When everything falls apart. And it seems like the world Is crashing at my feet. You like me the best. When I'm a mess.

   D: When I'm my own worst enemy You make me feel beautiful (beautiful)When I have nothing left to prove And I can't imagine How I'd make it through There's no me without you. (No me without you,no no both)

   Lu: You hear what I say. When I don't say a word. You are my rising sun. You're the place I run.

     Lu: You know how it hurts. When everything falls apart. When everything falls apart. And it seems like the world Is crashing at my feet. You like me the best. When I'm a mess. When I'm my own worst enemy.

  D: You make me feel beautiful (beautiful) When I have nothing left to prove. And I can't imagine How I'd make it through There's no me without you No me without you.
    Lu: There's no me without you. No me without you And when you say 'baby, it's gonna get better'I believe you.

    D: And I wish that somehow I could see me The way you do.
    Both:With my imperfections. You think I'm perfect.

  Lu: When it's not easy You make it worth it. When everything falls apart And it seems like the world Is crashing at my feet.

   D: You like me the best When I'm a mess When I'm my own worst enemy.You make me feel beautiful (beautiful).            Lu: When I have nothing left to prove. And I can't imagine.How I'd make it through.
Both: There's no me without youNo me without you, no noNo me without you (no me without you)No me without you, no no (no me without you), no.

***Note****

This song is from Ashley Tisdale.

****************************

To be continued.......

Hey guys here is a new chapter hope you enjoy love you guys so much. In till you read again. thanks for the support love Diana xox.

Ps. God bless you all... btw please vote and comment <3 thanks again.