✨25✨

(headphones recommend)

The essence of rose flattered nandini's nostrils as soon as she opened the door, her eyes were moving in every corner of the mansion searching for one person she went downstairs holding her lehnga with her jhumkas dangling in her ears and her bedi...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The essence of rose flattered nandini's nostrils as soon as she opened the door, her eyes were moving in every corner of the mansion searching for one person she went downstairs holding her lehnga with her jhumkas dangling in her ears and her bedi adoring her face ,she got frustrated and went towards the garden where a soft Melody was getting played she saw manik practicing on some tone but she didn't understood why Soo she walked away in the search of navya who god knows where disappeared.

After searching in almost every part of the mansion she came back to her room and huffed, she stood up and went towards the window and saw everyone preparing for the day with smile on thier faces it definitely was a big day not only for them but for everyone close to them suddenly the door of the opened and navya came in giving her a sheepish smile .

Navya where were you asked nandini

Aree vo na hame aunty ne thoda kaam bataya tha uske liye Bahar gaye the said navya and nandini nodded , she signalled navya something on which navya gave a thumbs up.

Chalo nandini it's the time said Alia who entered the room .

Navya and Alia took her positions beside nandini and smiled at her which she reciprocated , as nandini was taking the steps close to the stage all the memories were crashing into her mind from the highway meet to manik proposing her for the second time she was lost in her thoughts when navya elbowed her making her come back from the dream land .

She reached the staircase and the lights dimmed and the music started playing , she saw everyone turning thier heads towards her she suddenly felt Soo anxious but it all disappeared when she looked into the eyes of person who was looking at her with all the love in the world

𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒆
𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑵𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒅 𝒑𝒆
𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒆
𝑫𝒆𝒌𝒉 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒇 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏...

She looked at him and smiled and looked at chacha and chachi who were smiling Soo bright and rishab he was standing beside manik gave her a sign that she is looking good .

𝑨𝒚𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒓𝒆

✨𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें