help meh pls

i have been looking to start writing a new book but i have a bunch of story ideas saved in my notes and im having trouble picking which one i would like to write. im looking to only dedicate myself to one book at the moment, that book being this one im planning on writing and so I can only pick ONE to write as of right now.

and so i thought i would ask, whoever ends up seeing this, what book you would like me to write and publish into a story for you to read.

the options:

(i won't be putting in the actual descriptions of the story but instead, just a brief summary. ive also narrowed down the options to 3)

option 1: zodiac bonds - a story with 24 main characters, a boy and a girl for each zodiac. each pairing of each zodiac are connected to each other by a thing called a 'bond' which is a very important thing in their world. they are sent to an academy for the specially gifted and more powerful young individuals of their world.

option 2: stuck with each other - a story about three academy's. one for werewolves. one for vampires. and one for witches and warlocks. the academy's of the werewolves and vampires have had a rivalry for centuries and this has now ended in both of their schools becoming out of service. four students from each school have been given the opportunity to study at the academy of the witches and warlocks for the time being. 

option 3: ghost town - a story set in a post-apocalyptic city after a violent virus had been spread throughout the city and infected majority of its residents and visitors. the government decided to place the city under lockdown and it is now completely locked off from society, keeping in the hoards of brain dead zombies. but also 13 teenagers who had survived the virus. 

that's it! please make sure to comment your input and which one intrigues you most, if any of them do.