Training

Amari was in the training grounds while she practices her Krav Maga and continues to practice but was interrupted by her bestie Raven.

Raven: Bestie how about we do one on one round then let's see who's the strongest of us both?

Amari: Sure bestie. Let's go one on one😏 *smirks* 

Then the two happened to fight one on one but after one round they both got exhausted and Raven gave water to Amari and laid down. Then Luke came out to see both of them laying down and drinking water.

Luke: Yo! You both! How's fighting? I heard you two were fighting one on one while I was observing you afar here.

Raven And Amari: Whew. We're both strongest than the other of our cousins. But to be honest I'm the strongest one other than raven.

Raven: Bruh. I am the strongest one than you.😂

Amari: *laughs hard*🤣 As if I say that you are the one. Damn bestie you are such a funny one to see.

Then they heard their father shouting to them.

Luke: Let's go father is calling us.

Then both stood up and went to the mansion to eat lunch.

'In the Dining Area'

Martin: Amari how's training?

Amari: I'm doing great next I wanna challenge Luke.

Luke:  Pfft *laughs a little* Oh my my lil sis you are not yet that stronger than me🤣

Amari: STFU big bro you know I can do better than you🤣 you don't know how to beat me when we were little. (laughs) 

Luke: Ha! Says the one who is still lacking of her own skills in combat!

Amari: Well I don't lack on my combat skills rather than your hand to hand combat😌

Time Skip:

After the dinner, they went to the training grounds to chill and had to tell some stories throughout night and had some stargazing.

POV of Amari(Flashback about her bff Raven and her own thinking)

Sometimes I think of myself what should I do when I fight in real with my enemies that I've been keeping in my lists and whom I have known in many years but they don't even show up because they knew that my father is known as "The Silent Assassin" and he is famous for showing up early when it comes to fights. I have been fighting for many years since I was 13 years old. I was trained to do Krav Maga when I was 11 years old. Then my elder brother did train me to do martial arts. Plus my father trained me how to throw knives and use katana. My mother trained me using strategy skills that was from her when she was taught by grandma during her teen years. When I met my bestfriend Raven, she was the absolute and great plus she always gives me advice. Even when we were both sad and we fight, we always at each other's side and we always forgive each other and forget what happened. I would never forget the moment she came into my life and never left by my side.

POV of Raven(Flashback about her bff Amari and her own thinking)

When I met Amari, she was like a fighter, smart-mouthed, bitchy(meaning very vicious), sarcastic, and kind(only to her closed ones). She was mature, prideful and different from others unlike the other people I met. Whenever somebody fights her, she fights back with some vicious words and other people feared her. She was an extraordinary person that nobody could even be like her. She was very protective when it comes to her closed loved ones. I know a lot of her enemies. They don't fear her including the leader of the Light Clan. The Light Clan hated her for being so much fearful and vicious. The other clans feared her despite of her powers and her aura. She was the reason my life changed including hers too.

Time Skip: Last Training Before Going To Bed

Amari was practicing with Raven while they tell about how they put their enemies down. They showed off their skills then another round till last. After they had training, they both went to do their night routine and took some rest.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~Heyaaa readers, it's my first time writing this. If there are further questions, ask away. Excuse my plot of this story. If there are further mistakes, I will correct it. Pardon me for this slow update because of university stuffs. See you on the next plot~ Ciao~( •̀ ω •́ )✧