doing the questions

So in this I will answer JulianaHolanda3 questions :

Me: So~lets see the first one. Hm~ that's a pretty good question. Nene-chan!!

Yashiro: what is it rose-san?

Me: you have a question! *shows her*

Yashiro: e-ehh?!?! *blushes deep red*
I don't! They are not even ny type!

Me: yashiro please be honest

Yashiro: but I-

Me: please?

Yashiro: *takes a deep sigh* well you see I have actually liked hanako-kun for longer time but just didn't realized it and as for tsukasa-kun I was actually scared of him but slowly I started to understand how sweet he was even though he annoys me sometimes but he just needs someone who can handle him that means his dark sides also so ig I do kinda like both of them..

Me: thank you yashiro, and it's okay if you like them both it alright

Yashiro: really?

Me: hey chill out okay? Go and talk with aoi it will help you

Yashiro: okay, Arigato (thank you) rose-san

Me: anytime okay next one! *sees the next one* kou-kun!!

Kou: what is rose-san?

Me: you have a question! *shows him*

Kou: *blushes* wth is this?! I-

Me: come on tell them they wanna know

Kou: well y-you I don't romantically like mitsuba i only like him as a friend the reason why I missed and kept thinking about him in the anime was because I couldn't save him we were type of friends back then if only I were strong as teru-ni then I could have saved him I don't like him

Me: and for yashiro?

Kou: *tint blush* well I admire senpai she is kind, and very cute she always tries her best to help everyone even if they are spirits I will always protect her no matter what! I am always on her side even if I wasn't with her for a while I couldn't stop thinking about her. I guess I do have a crush on senpai but I wanna take things slow if she finds someone else then.........i would still support her! Senpai is a precious person to me hehe!

Me: *touched* I can't I seriously can't I ship kounene it's very wholesome and how kou admire yashiro and will do anything for her is just--I can't!! *cries in the corner*

Me: next one *sees the next one* oh! Thank you so much for the compliment! But I am not cute in the real life I just don't like how the way I am but still thanks! You are more cuter!

Me: next! *sees the next one* hanako!!

Hanako: what is it rose?

Me: question! *shows him*

Hanako: *cough* well as you can see that is not my brother he is someone else but in his body if we talking about my real brother then I love him alot more than anything but for the present one he was still the same as tsukasa so I can't say anything but yea I still do love him becuz he is like my brother (as if in personality)

Me: next! *sees the next one* tsukasa!!

Tsukasa: what is rose-chan?~

Me: question! *shows him*

Tsukasa: *a tint blush* well~~i find her a little cute when I first met her and I just wanted to know what my brother finds in her and he is always around n all but now I get it why she has pure heart and a sweet personality I guess yea I do?

Me: next! Ohhh nicee I also wanna know sakura-san!

Sakura: what is it??

Me: *shows her*

Sakura: * a tint blush* well I personally don't hate him but ig you could say that..although he is a idiot only

Me: tsundere okay next!! Oh this one is for me!

Well I like have watched many animes and all are my favorite tbh TwT 

I like many ships but as in hananene and kounene the most.

Me: actually I am going through alot that I couldn't even continue this and I am sorry to make you wait I am a bad person it's just things are not well for me rn. (´•ω•')

That's it guys comment more if you all want bye have nice day