Chapter 1

I sigh zipping up my suitcase. My mum is making me go on tour with dad. Yes my father is Simon Cowell and yes my parents our divorced. Mum refuses to tell me what happened but I wouldn't really want to know. Mum knows that I have been depressed but she doesn't know that I cut and may have an eating disorder. Hey it's not my fault! All those girls at school telling my how fat I was or I ugly I was but it took me a long time to realize it. Then coming back home and going on my twitter to see the hate. Yeah it's pretty bad. I sigh and scroll through my phone. How about a few introductions. I am Amy Cowell I have brown wavy hair that comes down to shoulder length and green eyes. I basically have 1 friend, her name is Macy, she's my neighbor and very upset I'm going on tour. And has that huge obsession with that dumb boy band Im going on tour with. I roll my eyes. There's a knock at the door.

"AMY HE'S HERE!" My Mum screams from the kitchen, she refuses to see my Dad but whatever. I rose from the couch and said goodbye to Mum. I walk to the door.

"Hey sweetheart." Daddy says pulling me into a hug. You may think that Simon is probably one of those dads who shakes their daughters hand. Actually no he is VERY overprotective. I grab his hand and squeeze it.

"How are you Dad?"

"great hun" He says. I grin as he leads me into the limo. Since the band was touring the US, Dad and I are flying out today for their first stop on tour, New York and we are meeting them there.

"I would like to lay some ground rules." My father says. Oh here we go again. My father didn't approve of my last boyfriend possibly because he first met him when we were snogging on a table. oops once he broke up with me that's when I started to self harm and all that jazz.

"So no err you know intimate moments because err ya." My Dad says awkwardly. I can't help but blush. Hey one Direction is very very attractive, Especially the one with the curly hair.. HIS EYES ARE GORGEOUS IT'S NOT EVEN A JOKE. Macy showed me a picture of his bird tats which is wow so hotttttt. I'm a teenage girl ok?!

He pauses,"Wait your still a virgin right?" He asks. I feel my cheeks flame up.

"Yes." I mumble. He grins.

"Thats my girl."

This causes me to blush more.

"Also, and I mean this NO dating any of the boys."