Chapter 11 - Hidden truths

The day started pretty normal but I guess I already had my share of crazy, it has been a week since the accident in the river, things went back to normal really fast which is great because I hate to be the center of attention, I got up around 7 am got dressed, had my coffee and off I went, for the first time not late, can't believe it, neither will Miss Adams when she sees me getting into class in time.

Got to school before Patricia and Jason, oh shit today is Monday right, wait yes it is, am I really that early, this never happened before, I guess I just wait then, ohh let me see if Miss Adams is already in the classroom, went inside the school almost running, if there's a chance I can spend even just a minute alone with her I'm taking it.

Knocked on the door, and after a second she opened it, oh she really is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life, she had her hair down, a formal shirt I guess we can call it that and a skirt that was a little smaller than usual not complaining though, what do you want, it's still too early for class she said with an annoyed face, oh so if I'm late you get mad and if I'm early you get mad too, you are impossible to please, I said with a smirk on my face, well pleasuring me is not your concern now is it? she said raising one eyebrow and with a very teasing smirk, oh so you are trying to kill me today got it. Hmm I don't know depends on the perspective I guess, I said trying to keep my shit together.
She looked at me from top to bottom and my legs almost gave up, sit down and wait, if you wish Riley just try to not disturb me if is not too much to ask from you, she said with a smirk on her face, I swear this woman drives me crazy. Sure I can do that, I said sitting down as close to her as possible.

I took out my sketchbook and started to look for a sheet of paper to draw something, I still had 30 minutes until the class started and I had the perfect model right in front of me, I focused on something that calls for my attention every time I look at Miss Adams, her eyes, her beautiful eyes, I get drawn to them, it's something I can't explain, 25 minutes in and I was finished

I tidy up the drawing in my sketchbook before Miss Adams could see it, I would die if she saw one of my drawings, my classmates started to get inside the classroom, Patricia and Jason got in together holding hands and having a typical couple conversation, they were just adorable, perfect for each other if you ask me. They said hey to me and sat down, Miss Adams got up from her chair, so students before I start my class I wanted to tell you that next week on Wednesday we are going to be having a test, that will include everything we've learned until now, so I hope you were paying attention all this time guys she said with kind of a threatening look. 

Good thing I'm good at history, although I've been i little distracted lately, I think I'm going to call Patricia and Jason to study with me at my place after school, hey guys, do you want to come study at my place today? I asked whispering so I wouldn't get caught by Miss Adams, yes they said at the same time, God knows I need to study for this test said Jason with a concerned but kind of funny look. Cool so after school we meet at my car is that okay I asked, yes perfect Jason said and Patrica nodded agreeing.