•Proglue•

There was once a time where humans, immortals, and creatures lived in harmony There are six kingdoms, Aquarius The underwater kingdom, Aerihelm the sky kingdom, Divina, the magic kingdom, and Danona, the earth kingdom, Clypils, the fire kingdom, and Mysticora the kingdom of light. All these kingdoms are allies with each other. Their names were King Ecthelion Clearwater, the ruler of the underwater city, King Azar Knight the ruler of Clypils, the fire kingdom, Queen Althaea Crimson, the ruler Danona, the earth kingdom, Queen Aurelia Goodwin the ruler of Aerihelm, the kingdom of light, Queen Vanina Mantell the ruler of Mysticora and Queen Odette Westfeild the ruler of the Divana the Magic kingdom. Then one day war broke out. The three warlocks Hoyt, Finch, and Devereaux started the magic war that lasted over 10,000 magica years. During the war the warlocks removed the memories of immortals, and creatures making them freaks to the mortals. But the leaders of the six kingdoms decided to defeat the warlocks. It took many tries and years but they actually caught the warlocks. The 10,000 magica war came to a stop But the warlocks escaped. The rulers decided to settle down, adopting kids and adjusting to new life without the warlocks. All was well for now....