•Teacher•

Thank you for your guys support! And to you AshelenisGrey, I Dedicated this chapter to you. 

Ayanna

Ayanna Westfeild , Vanadey Crimson , Lucio Goodwin, Aquarius Clearwater, Kai Knight, and Alistar Mantell were sitting in front of the T.V sitting on white bean bags enjoying themself in Aquaria's best beach house, underwater. which felt content during summer. Well is a break a break knowing that the notorious group of warlocks. The Warlocks have been in charge of the Realm of Magic. called: Hoyt, Finch, and Devereaux swore revenge on their parents who defeated them a little bit less than 500 magica years ago at the Battle of Magic during the 10,000-year war. Now it's nothing with the warlocks. Their guardians were worried that the warlocks would find some way to destroy them. So that's why every month their parents have meetings, this time at the Aquaria kingdom, the underwater city. Thankfully before they got there the parents made them drink a potion of water breathing so they were able to breathe underwater. Then the parents came to see the kids watching T.V. Undoubtedly you can sense the air of majesty wrapped around the six rulers but it looked like they had to tell the kids something.

"Hey, kids we have to tell you something", King Ecthelion trailed off. The kids looked at each other with worry. Then Queen Vanina started "Well we have a new teacher for you guys, his name is Professor Roman ''. The kids started making protests and shouts. King Azar yelled "Enough, you guys will be fine". "Yes, I agree with Azar that you kids will be fine", Queen Althaea answered. "But mom,'' Vanadey started. "But nothing", Queen Odette answered. "You got to be serious", Queen Aurelia said. "When we were you guys' age we wanted to go to school". The kids looked at the parents and they really wanted them to take the class. The six children glanced at each other making their decision. "Fine, we will be students for Professor Roman '', Lucio answered. The adults cheered.''Classes will start at 9:00, everyday, in the morning", Queen Aurelia exitiling answered. "But, which kingdom were going to have '', Ayanna asked. "No worries just come Dandona'', Queen Aurelia shared. Then Queen Odette looked at her golden watch. "Oh, it's 5:00 pm, time to go". "Come along Ayanna''. Ayanna sighed and said goodbye to her friends. She took her mothers hand and side teleported.

When she was at the kingdom, she was in front of the Divinan castle. The Castle was huge. There was a huge golden statue in front of the castle.

The statue has a hood with a long dress going over her shoes with a golden lace trimming. Ayanna's mother always says that statue was always looking out for the people of this kingdom. The eight narrow, round towers are both a defensive and decorational aspect of this elegant castle and are connected by huge, firm walls made of dark red stone.Ornate windows are scattered thinly across the walls in an asymmetric pattern, along with holes of various sizes for archers and artillery. A vast gate with large wooden doors and strong defenses protects those in need of aid in this rough mountain pasand it's the only way in, at least to those unfamiliar with the castle and its surroundings. Surrounding the castle were well kept gardens with fragrant flowers, gorgeous trees and many bushes that decorate the outside of the castle. When they entered through the front gate. As they entered the castle they saw vast castles and lanterns lit up the castle. Soon we got to the dining table. It was one of the longest ones, like the ones on royalty movies. Ayanna sat on one side while Ayanna's mother sat on the other side. Soon it was dinner time. The chefs came and carried plates of food to the Royal mom and her daughter. Today, it was turkey. Ayanna's favorite. But instead of talking to her mom about her day, it was dead quiet. Ayanna was thinking about the new professor.

Soon dinner came to a stop and Ayanna said goodnight to her mom and her room going up the marble stairs, going to her room. Ayanna popped into a seafoam-colored bean bag. The room was nice. This huge, rectangular bedroom has mismatched metal and glass furniture. The floor is carpeted and the walls are painted with a paneled dado. Light is provided by wall lamps and ceiling lights. The room is done in light oceanic colors and overall looks very eclectic. Among the first things, one notices walking in is a jewelry box. Ayanna sighed and walked to the jewelry box, opening it to reveal a brown dusty book. She opened straight in the middle to see a candle floating around the book. She muttered "History" and with that the candle counted spinning around the book. She sighed, putting the book back into the jewelry box and went to bed.

—-----------

Talking at breakfast was silent. You can hear a pin drop during the time. Breakfast time in the Divian was loud. But the sound of silence was there making the emotion basically nervous for the new teacher. Soon it was time to go. Queen Odette and Ayanna teleported to Dandoa. When they got to Dandona she only saw Aqauriss and her father. Aquariss was wearing a crown. The parents started to talk. The crown was beautiful but the weird part was there were no jewels in the crown, only one in the middle. There were creamy colours of seashells gladore like a homemade project. Aquariss must have caught Ayanna looking at her. "It's so I can breathe overland, my dad let me borrow the crown". "Oh", Ayanna answered. "I almost forgot about you being a mermaid".

Then soon one by one the kids and the adults came. "Alright everyone follow me", Queen Althaea answered. We started to follow the Queen to the forest.

The forest was colossal, foggy, and ancient. Its canopy was overshadowed by holly, fir, and pine, who let through enough dancing beams of sunshine for a hodgepodge of saplings to grow in the rich grounds below.Bundled branches grasped a couple of trees, and a variety of flowers, which grew dispersed and sparingly, caught attention in the otherwise emerald scenery.A clamor of beastly sounds, most belonged to critters, filled the air, and overpowered the swaying of tree tops in the wind.

Soon everyone stopped in their tracks to see a big house in the forest. From the outside this house looks grandiose. It has been built with sandstone and has granite decorations. Small, triangular windows add to the overall look of the house and have been added to the house in a mostly symmetric way. It almost looks like a miniature castle. Then the door creaked open to open a portal in the hallway. "This is it guys, just go through the portal and you will see Professor Roman", Queen Althaea answered, pointing to the delicate portal that once looked like a regular door. Ayanna looked at her friends. She was sweating, heart pounding but her friends looked so calm. Ayanna walked up the portal venture forward through the delicate portal that once looked like a regular door. You're immediately met by an enchanting world. Lush flower petals drift down the wind and the sounds of unseen animals fill the air. There was a castle.

Twelve broad, round towers surround the castle, they reach twice the height of the walls and are connected by fortified, solid walls made of bronze stone.Elegant windows are scattered thinly across the walls in a seemingly random pattern, along with symmetric holes for archers and artillery.A huge gate with wide metal doors, a regular bridge and large crenelations offers a warm haven within these cold, isolated lands, but it's not the only way in, but it'll be your best shot if you wish to conquer this castle.Lush fields of crops surround the castle walls and provides the inhabitants with food all year round. This castle is relatively new, but so far it stood its ground with ease and it'll likely do so for ages to come.

"Woah", Ayanna answered. Soon one by one of the group came. It was time for class. The kids walked into the castle to see a person there. The person gave a smile. "Hello, class I'm Professor Roman, pleased to meet you all". Ayanna nodded, Lucio gave a smile, Aquarius gave a half smile, Kai stayed quiet. Alistar smiled too, and Vaydeny just stayed quiet. The kids climbed up the marble polished stairs into the classroom, following Professor Roman. The kids took their seats and were waiting for Professor Roman to start the lesson. "Hello class. My name is Professor Roman and today we are going to learn one of my favorite spells called Eye Spy. Can someone tell me what the Eye Spy does' '.

No one raised their hands. Roman "The eye spy spell spies on people and objects, now this is the indication of it". To see what lies ahead, for I spy and see to tear the archways I can see to meet the item I soar to find. An eye with black pupils came alive and it showed a house. "That's the house I grew up in '', the professor showed the class. "Now the rest of the lesson is to figure out how to actually do the spell, good luck". Roman wrote the inaction in the white broad using a red marker.

Soon the class was talking in a hum using the indication that the Professor wrote on the board. The professor was practicing the spell but none of them couldn't get it. "Think about something you want to see", the professor suggested. Lucio yelled a couple minutes later. In front of them was an archway that looked like a mirror. Everyone stopped what they were doing and saw the castle. The castle that he lived in is up today. Soon the petal disappeared. "Cool", Kai said, still trying. Professor Roman checked his golden watch. "It's 9:05 for homework to practice the spell, see you tomorrow".

—-----------------

The kids came back to the portal all excited. Their parents were ready to take them home. The parents were waiting for them. The parents took their kids back to their homes. Ayanna was all happy and energized. was smiling all the way home.