Chapter 8

That wasn't good. AT ALL.

But you decided that you need to stop panicking, and continue searching for a key.
You opened one of his drawers, only to be met with another terrifying sight.
Not only there were pictures of you, there were also notes.
You picked one up with your shaky hands.

It seemed like it was a love poem, ignoring the fact that most of it was crossed out.
The text didn't make any sense, so you guessed he hasn't finished it.
The only words that you could read on the paper were:

" When I roll the dime to end ( you couldn't read the person's name, it was scribbled all over) plans
You shall become mine."

He must've really hate that person.

You took out another picture out of his drawer.
This one was a normal class photo. Well, almost.
Your classmates faces were cut out, but it seemed like Rolli drew a heart on yours.

You dropped the photo in disgust, but still looked inside the drawer. You were about to give up, when your hand touched something cold. While taking the object out, you gasped.

It was a key!

Finally! Some kind of hope!

You closed the drawer and quickly left Rolli's room, then you went to the main door.

You put the key into the smaller lock, and to your joy, it opened with a "click!".
Now you just needed to find another key, for the other lock. And you didn't have to guess where it was.
While heading there, you looked at the clock hanging on the wall.
- Oh, it's 1pm..- You muttered, then the realization hit you. School ended 5 minutes ago. Which meant Rolli's on his way back home.

You ran back to the door, locked the lock, and ran back into the blonde's room. With a disgusted expression, you put it back where you found it.
You decided it would be better to get rid of your fingerprints in some way,  so you went into the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel.
You put it in the sink, and let water soak into it. Then, as fast as you could, washed the surfaces you had remembered  touching.

While you were throwing the paper into the trash can, you heard the door unlocking.
- Shoot.- you muttered under your breath.
You quickly went to the living room,  and laid on the couch, pretending to be asleep.
You did that just in time, because as soon as you did that, the door opened.
- I'm home!- shouted a familiar voice.
You could hear his footsteps around the house.
- Y/N, where are you?- he asked, sounding worried.
You decided not to answer, because you knew he was just behind the door to the living room.
You could hear it creaking while it opened, and then heard Rolli walking in.
- Aww, you're sleeping. - he whispered to himself.

You pretended to stretch, and then decided to face your captor.
- How was the sleep?- he asked with a grin.
You decided to change the subject, after all, you weren't a great liar.
- How's school?
- Well, I did get a little mad today, but it doesn't matter.
What the hell did he do.
- Really? Why?- you asked.
- You know, the principal came into the class today, and annouced your "dissapearence".- his grin faded.- then Anthony said he knew where you could be. Thankfully, he guessed wrong. But, I decided, that after I come home to you, I will deal with him.

Oh no. You couldn't allow him to that.

- Oh, but Rolli, I've been feeling so lonely without you. Couldn't you just solve it later?- You obviously lied.

He smiled again, then wrapped his arms around you.
- Well, I'm sorry, Honey. I'll try to make it up for you. Want to watch a movie?
You nodded.
He walked over to a box, and started to search through his contents. You could see him pick a romance movie.  Oh no....

___________________________________

It was almost the end of the movie. You were glad, of course. You couldn't bear to watch another second of the main protagonist deciding in between her ex-boyfriend or the rich dude.
Before the credits rolled, the rich dude kissed the girl.
You noticed that Rolli was staring at you. You stared back, and he started moving closer, until he had his arms wrapped around your body.
His face was too close to yours, aparently he hasn't heard about something like private space.
Before you could react, he kissed you.
You wanted to scream. Ew.ew.ew.
Thankfully, he pulled away soon.
And now you had to survive another night with him hugging you and staring at you with passion.
Literally, if it was possible, he would have hearts in his eyes.

Fortunately, tomorrow he had school, which meant you had a good chance to escape.