𝗌𝗂𝗑

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 my car off completely I admired the house that sat in the location Day'iana sent me.

Ian know she had money.

This neighborhood had to be filled with old retired white people and rich black folks.

Opening my phone I sent her a quick texting letting her know that I was outside before stepping out the car heading to the huge glass front door I rung the doorbell.

𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞🖤

𝗂'𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾
         ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 6:30

"I thought you said you would be coming later on tonight." Day greeted me with a playful attitude.

I quickly observed her outfit, she wore a regular black cropped rib tank top showing off her pink hearted belly ring with some simple shorts that had two white linings on the side and lastly she wore some 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 slides showcasing her white toes.

I chuckled at her mugged face "I thought I was too Day."

"Mhm. Cmon let's take you to muah's palace." She eyed me before closing and locking the door behind me causing the alarm to sound in the house.

This whole damn house look like a palace.

As she pulled me through the house towards her room and I observed my surroundings, there were multiple shoes near the front door all different sizes.

Some that looked as if they were for an adult woman while the other two were probably Day'iana's and the last ones were obviously a boy toddlers, which there were very few of.