Chapter 2

Their arrival was the gossip of the small town so all attention was son the police cruiser containing the police chief Charlie Swan and his two daughters. The trip from the airport had been a decently long one as there was practically no where around them.
   On the way home they had decided to stop by McDonalds at Esmeralda's request, after chowing down all of the food all three were more sociable and in a better mood.  The sisters put in a bunch of the new songs and sung st the top of their lungs making Charlie  laugh the rest of the way home. It was times like this they all really remembered as they looked back at the good times.

(Time skip)
( Esmeralda p. O. V.)

     As we arrived in the Familiar yard memories of all my summers and breaks here flashed in my head. While Bella hatted it her I never minded it so every summer I would visit dad and Bella would have quality time with mom. I loved coming here so every chance I got I visited winter break, summers, holidays even just anything to get me away from home and to a comfortable place.
   I was never one to make many friends so the only ones I really had lived here. I had no place to escape from home in Phoenix all my friends were friends of Bella's and they would tell her of I ever said I heeded to leave home for a while.
   I knew it didn't seem like a big deal but it would just cause more unnecessary drama at the house and there was enough of that.
   When we finally had made it to our rooms I felt completely at peace Bella's room was exactly how she left it all those years ago but mine had been updated numerous times from late nights of me and Charlie just randomly deciding to clean the house. My favorite memories were of us at three in the morning laughing at absolutely nothing and talking about sports as we reorganized my room.
  Since my last visit it was  obvious he had added some things from what I had updated him of on our weekly calls. The led lighting and plants still scattered my whole room and he had ketch them in pristine condition, however my book Cades seem a little more full not that they were not already packed to the brim with books.
  Among the new ones I noticed were the harry Potter books I'd been dying to read and some mythology books. I of course loved both and shouted my appreciation room dad knowing he would hear me in the kitchen.

Time skip

After we had unpacked every thing and eaten dinner we decided to watch some sports. Bella of course had a hatred for them but accepted her fate watching with me and dad. After a few fouls I headed up to take a shower and let the hot water soak my bones taking the icy chill away.

Slipping it to bed that night was she most relaxing thing I had done in a  while as the silky sheets with my cold quit underneath put me at utmost ease. I knew at that moment I was going to love living here.