꧁1꧂

George's online best friend Dream lived miles away from him, but that wouldn't stop George to finally meet him. Even tho he already had a ticket to America and his flight whould go off tomorrow."Toothbrush...Pants...Hoddie's.. I think I got everything. I am so excited to finally meet him in real life" George said while closing his bag. 23:56 was seen on his alarm clock on his dresser next to his bed. "I should probably head to bed now.." whispered George to himself while scratching his neck. He layed down and tried to sleep a bit. {George's dream} "where is he?"
"George?...George!!!" said a deep voice that's coming from behind.
George turned around and saw a pretty young man looking him in the eyes while blushing a bit. "Dream.. I can't believe that this is yo-"} *The alarm went off* George slowly tried to sit up in his bed rubbing his eyes. "FUCK- why do dreams always have to end at the best part's " He said while getting out of bed. 05:13 was shown on the alarm clock that went off like 3 minutes ago. He went to the bathroom to have a quick shower and to brush his teeth. It took him 10 minutes to get completely ready."I should go now, the train goes at 05:30. He got out of the house and got some coffee before he went to the train station."I am so excited to finally meet him in America" he thought..But there were still 3 hours till they could see each other. "There's the train" he said to himself. He got into the train and sat down. He almost fell asleep when..*ding* he got a message from Sapnap: Are you already on your way to America?
George: Yeah I am.
Sapnap:Are you excited to meet your boyfriend;)
George:oh shut up sap!
He was slightly blushing when Sapnap said that, but why?There was no time to think about that because he already was at the airport. He got through the check in and was already waiting for his plane to come."Oh there it is" he thought and got into the line. "Your ticket please"
George handed the man his ticket and he scanned it on a weird looking machine. "Have a good flight". "Thank you, goodbye" he said and got through the hallway. *ding* a message.. again? But this time it was from Dream: Are you on your plane already? George: Yes I am, I'll be there in like half an hour. Dream: Alright, see you then ;). George: byeee :3.
The plane started rising and George leaned back in his seat. He tried to sleep a bit. Dream already sits in his car and drives to the airport. "George should be here soon" he whispered to himself. In the meanwhile George got off the plane and went outside the airport. "Dream I'm here, where are you?" He texted Dream nervously. Dream: Well I am at my car." George: Could you come to me, because I can't really look for you =)" Dream:"Oh stay where you are, I can see you" That feeling George had was so unusual.. He never felt this he thought when he heard a deep voice behind him. He turned around and saw Dream standing there with a sign saying: Gogy I'm here! In caps. George took a look at his best friend he usually only heard. He was so..pretty and just... perfect! He let his luggage drop and fell into Dreams arms. The warmth George felt was so comforting. He wanted l this moment to last forever. He also smelled so nice. George closed his eyes and pulled himself a bit near the blonde boy.Clay wrapped his arms around the smaller one.George felt his heart beating very fast. The smaller brunette one blushed hardly for the blonde haired boyas he wrapped his hands around George. Finally Dream spoke:"George, I am so happy to finally see you!"George: "I'm soo happy to see you too Dream!!" He said and looked up to the taller one. He saw Dream blushing as he tried to hide his face."Why are you hiding dreamy~" "George..stop please~" George let go off the dirty blonde haired boy and stepped away like 20 centimeters;). (Jkjk)
Dream putted his arms on the British Boys shoulders softly and looked him deep in the eyes. George blushed for the taller one and started shaking a bit. It started raining ... George:" It's raining, we should go". Dream didn't answer the smaller one, he just took off his jacket and holded it over George's head. George chuckled a bit and took his luggage he threw to the floor earlier. "Oh you can give me your luggage" Dream spoke. " No, no it's alright, thank you Dream" They two walked to Dreams Car and drove to Dreams house. In the meanwhile they were talking about streaming tonight. They wanted to stream with Tubbo,Tommy,Niki,Sapnap,Ranboo,
Karl and Wilbur. They all wanted to play Minecraft. "Well here we are George" Dream said. "This is all yours?" George asked him excitedly

Wordcount:861