4. *. ⋆stylist

(sorry short chapter, I wrote this before I had to go somewhere. ill try and redo this chapter when I have the chance!) -February 18 (this chapter was made around late january)

While you were looking at yourself in the mirror, Camilo walked in. "Hi." he glanced, not saying else.

I ignored him and sat down on his bed. "Stop ignoring me, y/n" he said in a mad tone. He sat down right next to me. "I still don't forgive you, lazyass." I rolled my eyes at him and pressed my arms on the bed. "Why?! It's not my fault..." his mouth grew into a frown.

"Yeah it's just.... nevermind I cant say it..." I paused. He leaned his head on my shoulder & asked "Why wont you tell meeee?" He started playing with my hair by twisting a few strands.

"...It's nothing." I said to him. He put my hand on his thigh and held my hand. I looked over at his face. "C'mon, please? You can trust me, can't you?" He kept begging me and begging. I decided to tell him so he would stop being annoying.

"I... just don't like to be far from my parents, you know?" There, I said it. What's he gonna do now? He hugged me. He didn't just hug me, but he hugged me like a teddy bear and started patting my back. He probably thought I was crying.

I leaned my chin on his shoulder, his body was pretty warm. I never asked for a hug but - it felt pretty nice so I went along with it. "I'm sorry to hear that, why couldn't you just tell me?" He looked sadder than I was. "Sorry." I added.

"It's okay." he smiled at me, he couldn't get his eyes off my face. I didn't stay eye contact with him. "I... gotta go." i pointed to his door. "Alright then."