chapter 10 [M]

Yeji pov

Ryujin came up to me grabbing by the waist then started kissing me and I kissed her back putting my hands around her neck. We kissed until we needed air.

'' do you want to continue this in my room '' she said with a smile

'' I'd love too '' I said with my hands still on her neck

We went upstairs to her room and she pinned me on the door and started kissing me roughly with our touges fighting like swords, of course she won but I didn't care. We made our selves to her bed which was a king sized bed and she took off her shirt only leaving her in her bra and pants. Dang she has a whole bunch of tattoos on her stomach and her ribs and also some on she shoulder area. She also has really hot toned abs. I couldn't help but stare at them.

'' like what your seeing babygirl '' she said then took off her jeans

Then she began to undress me taking my shirt and pants off only leaving me in my bra and underwear.

She then started kissing my neck then to my collarbone leaving a few hickeys as she was kissing me. Then she went down to my stomach only leaving one mark on me. She stopped and looked at me.

'' can I '' she asked I knew what she meant by that

'' just do it '' I said

She took off my underwear and started to lick and suck my clit. I moaned very loudly and arched my back while my hands were tangled in her hair tugging on it.

'' Ahh ryujin.. ah your so g-good '' I moaned

'' I'm sure your going to like this '' she said then put her middle finger in me

'' Ahh!... Ryujin t-that hurts ''' I yelled

'' shh baby it's ok just get use to it '' she said then started kissing my neck to distract me from the pain I was feeling.

I then got use to it and she noticed it and she moved her finger more faster. Her lips still licking and sucking my neck I started moving my hands up and down her back leaving some red marks on her back. She then went up to my face kissing me passionately still her finger was moving even faster causing me to moan in between our hot kiss.

'' ahh r-ryujin I... Ahh I have a w-wired feeling in my stomach i-its really wired '' I said

'' mhh hold it yeji just for a little longer '' she said

I tried my best to hold it for a long time.

'' mha yeji you taste so good baby '' she said

'' ahh ryujin I... I c-can't hold it for the much longer '' I said

'' your at you limit yeji '' she said then slowed down and went back to moving fast

'' AHHH!! '' I screamed as I felt liquid come out of me

She immediately licked me clean and went back up to my face and kissed me passionately again untill we ran out of breath and pulled away.

'' you did great yeji '' she said then collapsed next to me both of us panting hard our bodies sweating it was so hot in the room now. The room smelled like sex and sweat.

'' man I never knew you were that good '' I said

'' you just never know what's inside a person if you know what I mean '' she said

'' well let's sleep now '' I said

'' ok babe '' she said then grabbed the blanket to cover us and we cuddle untill we both fell asleep.

End of chapter