Chapter 1

Chapter 1

fronting: Kiyoko

I hate walking. why do we need to walk to this dumb school anyways? ugh i wish someone else would front for this. it's a lot of work. but at least i'm not by myself.

"What do you think our classmates will be like Shoto?"

"Don't know. Don't really care."

"Wow thanks for the insight."

i've known shoto for a good while now. he's technically my brother. i just don't count his father as my father. Yes he adopted me but like that's not the point. the point is that i don't see him as a father and i never will see him as a father. i am fine with just my mom and siblings. yep that's all i need!

let me introduce us. Hi! my name in Kiyoko Shimura and i have dissociative identity disorder, or also known as multiple personality disorder. we call ourselves the personality system. isn't that so creative 😃. anyways, my life is lowkey kinda crazy. first, my entire family is dead lmao. well ecept for our brother but i don't really know where he is right now. when Enji found us, i was 1. my quirk manifested when my family found out i had DID, which was when i was just a couple months old. he saw our quirk and lowkey was like, "yo this powerful you can train with shoto to beat All Might."

yeah i don't like enji.

before we continue, let me explain my quirk. my quirk is called Element. Each alter can control a different element. mine is water! pretty cool right? i know i know i'm super great. though it has its limitations. i get super dehydrated after a long time but i got pretty good stamina not to brag.

anyways then i met the Todoroki family. became close with the oldest son Touya, then Touya died, bla bla bla, trained, bla bla bla, became close with shoto i think you get it. I placed 1st in the recommended section of the UA entrance exam so i got in Class 1A. and that's were we are off to now.

Soon Shoto and I made it to this stupid school for stupid hero's and shit like that. i have no interest in being a hero. what's the point? most are only in it for the money and some don't deserve to be hero's (Enji Todoroki).

as we walked through this giant ass door (like why was it so big? Michael would literally have a heart attack if he saw it omg), i saw that there was only 1 other person in the room. he had glasses and blue hair. kinda looked like a snob if you ask me.

"Well hello fellow classmates! my name in Tenya Iida! i am excited to meet you!"

and i was right, but i need to be nice.

"Oh hello! my name is Kiyoko Shimura! and this is Shoto Todoroki, my brother."

debating whether or not to tell him i have DID. nah i won't. i'll let some other alter handle it. i don't feel like it.

"Ah well it is very nice to meet you both," he said, "I hope to grow as hero's with the both of you!"

God this kid is giving me a headache. i hate people like him. 

i just nodded and made my way to the back of the classroom. there were 4 columns of seats, the first three with 5 in each and the last one with 6. i made sure to take the very back seat in the 4th column. sorry shoto but i am not risking any of the other alters having to deal with a shitty classmate.

more people soon came in. shoto chose the last seat in the 3 column. some tall girl with a black pony tail sat in front of me. i didn't recognize her, but then again i don't really pay much attention to people i don't think deserve it.

"Hi my name is Momo Yaoyorozu. what is your name?"

omg she's talking to me. please just leave me alone.

"Oh hello! my name is Kiyoko Shimura! but please just call me Kiyoko. it makes it less confusing for me haha."

god please end this conversation soon she is annoying me.

"Oh that's such a pretty name! i hope we can get close this year!"

"Same here!" no not really. i don't plan of making many friends. but maybe they can benefit me in the long run.

*time skip like 20 minutes*

soon the bell rang and this guy in a yellow sleeping bag came in. i have no clue who he is.

"ok everyone get changed and meet me at the training ground."

damn ok we getting right into it i guess.

"But what about orientation?" some brown haired girl said. she looked annoying. she had these super round cheeks.

"we're not going to waste out time on pointless ceremonies."

thank god i would have died if we had to do that.

after getting changed into these gym uniform type things, we went to this training ground. i walked with Shoto because i don't want to talk to anyone else.

"What do you think we're gonna do at the training gound dude?"

"I don't know," he said. wow. thanks for helping.

as we got there i saw many things set up. maybe it's some sort of fitness test?

"Bakugou, you placed at the top in the entrance exam. how far could you throw a softball in junior high?"

Bakugou? oh the spiky blond haired kid. he and Iida were fighing earlier. but i didn't even notice him before that. yeah i don't pay much attention to him.

"67 meters i think."

"try throwing it with your quirk."

um idk why mr teacher man told him to do that but pop off. i'm guessing i'm next considering i placed 1st in the recommended part.

"Die!"

wow. die. thanks dude.

he threw it with his quirk all right. his quirk is explosion or something like that. i would be surprised if that softball was still intact.

"705.2 meters?" said this kid with blond hair and a black streak.

damn dude that pretty far.

"Shimura, you placed first in the recommended exam. you try this now."

i called it.

"Oh ok sir!" i needed to act like a girly girl for now. need to get people to trust me.

as i walked up i passed the bakugou kid. he was lowkey giving me a look like 'if you show me up imma kill you'

i'm definitely going to show him up just out of spite.

i went up to the circle, softball in hand. as i threw it with all i could, i made sure to add a lot of water pressure to send it off. and it went far. like really far.

"707.8 meters?! that's father than Kacchan!" some green haired kid said. he looked like a loser.

and then i heard a scream.

"HUH? HOW DID SOME GIRL SHOW ME UP?"

and then he started to run at me.

and that's when i realized, i had made a mistake. you see, when i am placed in a state of shock, one of the alters just happens to come out. and i realized that someone is going to be confused about where he is in a second. sorry Micheal lmao-

A/N: hey hey hey home slices! hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. it's lowkey not the best but it's something to read! is y'all see any spelling mistakes please let me know!!