• Chapter 2 ~ reading session •

/all in 3rd pov/ 

Inside the restaurant, the brown bear had been getting slightly worried; it had been over 40 minutes since lefty had gone outside. "I know lefty is strong but..what if they spazzed out and ended up getting hurt or something?" R.Fredd had said in a worrisome tone. "He's fine, your just paranoid like always." The fox, who's name was R.foxy said, not seeming to care as much about the black bear as the other did. then the 2 had heard footsteps coming from outside. "Oh thank fazbear they're alive-" Fredd ran over to the door, and opened it. "Hello l—..." the black bear was there, but behind him; a much bigger and withered bear.  "Didn't need that taser.." lefty gave  the objects back to him. 

"damn he's huge!" Foxy said, now that the black bear could actually see molten. The bear had fluffy white wavy hair, and some tuffs of fur on his body. Oh, and he oddly has an rusty gold molecule?  "how come Michael never saw him before?" The bigger bear didn't speak, just allowing himself inside, the black bear following. "This is where I live as you can see..my stage is on the far right." Lefty said, pointing to the small stage. The bigger bear nodded and walked over, not bothering to speak to the others that were there. "Guess we'll introduce ourselves later." Foxy said, scuffing. "Shh.." the black bear stared for a second but went over to molten. "Small..but cozy."  "Looks cute-" the bigger bear said. "Never seen a object get Called cute." The small bear quietly giggled, molten growled; but headed inside the stage. It was dimly lit with hung up star lights, there was one small clear area of the stage for lefty to stand in. But all around that was small piles of books, and a single fluffy white pillow. "Never seen a stage look like this before heh." The bigger bear says, sitting criss-cross on the rosewood floor. taking up almost all the space though, "Michael didn't seem to care that I..was adding stuff onto here." The black bear squished themself in, sitting with their knees up to their chest just to fit. "It's like book heaven here. Why do you like reading so much?"  "It's a way to help keep my mind off..more..negative things, and it calms me down." Lefty said, seeming little hesitant to answer at first.

The two bears sat in silence  for a little, but the bigger bear soon spoke; "Who were those other animatronics out there, one looked like a twin of you." the black bear sighed "Those were  rockstar foxy..and that 'twin', is rockstar Freddy." "ooo, those names fit how they look, wonder why yours is different." "..yeah." Lefty reached over to the right of themself and grabbed a bigger book that seemed to be about ghost hauntings. "That book looks interesting." Molten adjusted his position, and used some wires to place the smaller bear on his lap. Wanting to read as-well. This action made the black bear tense up, and slightly blush; but didn't say anything. 'He really didn't think of any other way to read along with me..' Lefty opened the book up to the first page, and silently read. The bigger bear whispered lines from time to time. Things were calm for the next hour or two. 

-Time skip- 

It was around midnight, most of the animatronics were charging. And Michael had left. But there were 2 bears that had been awake, reading and having small conversations. "You know..I've never seen someone read almost an entire book in just a few hours." Molten said, chuckling. The black bears battery was almost dead and they were really tired. "Yeah..-yawn-.." lefty quietly put the book in a pile and got off the others lap. Molten carefully stood up, not wanting to accidentally harm the other bear nor knock any book piles over. "Forgot you guys have batteries, I'm gonna have to find somewhere to stay, hm..eh, I'll find somewhere." The bigger bear exited the stage and turned around to see the smaller bear charging. 'That bear is definitely something' molten then looked at the bigger stage and saw 2 more animatronics. One being a bunny and one a chicken. 'I can assume what their names are' The bigger bear chuckled to himself. And soon climbed into an vent, 'this is comfy enough'. The bear stretched himself out, getting comfortable. And soon powered down 

A new bond is Forming, 

For good or for worse