Chapter 3 - Shit

Warnings: Swearing, pregnancy

______

I never though i would be in this situation, but i was. I was looking through pregnancy test isle at the local CVS deciding which one to buy. You see, these past couple weeks ive been waking up, vomiting, and then feeling better. Ive also been having mood swings and cravings, and of course im freaking out, but i need to rule pregnancy out of the reasons im feeling this way.

How could I let this happen!

Dad and Pop are gonna be so mad!

As i was thinking to myself i pulled my hood farther onto my head, as to not be recognized.

Stupid famous parents

I thought to myself. I ended up decidint on two regular tests and two digital. I went up to the counter and the cashier lady gave me a weird look. Her eyes widened and then she said.

"Oh my god, your Louis Tomlinson's daughter!"

"Shhhh"

"Oh sorry"

"Its fine"

"So just these then?"

"Yeah"

"Okay"

I paid for the tests and then went back to the car.

"You okay?"

Mark, the driver, and i had always had a bond.

"I guess"

"Want to talk about it?"

"Its just, i dont know, if these end up positive itl change my life forever"

"What are they?"

"Pregnancy tests"

His eyes widened

"How?"

"I went to a party and woke up with this guy Ethan, and ive been feeling off lately so i just wanted to rule this out"

"But what if it dosent rule it out?"

"Im hoping for the best"

"Were home"

"Okay"

"Good luck"

"Thanks"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I stepped out and went straight to the door. Once i got in i bolted to the bathroom.

"It will all be fine"

I tried to convince myself it would be negative, but i knew deep down the odds are they will be positive.

Once i read the instructions and peed on the stick, i turned it over and waited five minutes.

As i waited i texted with Ethan

To: Ethan

So what are we?

From: Ethan

Wdym?

To: Ethan

Like were both invested, we slept together, i feel things, and i want to know if you feel them too

From: Ethan

Tbh i feel things too, i want to try to make us work

To: Ethan

So were exclusive?

From: Ethan

Yeah

Our texting was interrupted by the beeping of my phone.