Ch 1:Pilot

Roxanne Pov

I was in my room doing my typical pep talk shortly after Freddy glitched out.

Roxy:Your performance was perfect tonight! Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to BE you. You are the best! Thank you. I am the best. I.. am the best. I am the...

I stopped myself for a moment and heard crying.

Roxy:Who's there?

The crying stopped and turned into a wimpier after I asked. I used my looked through the walls to see if anyone was here and sure enough there was, a kid curled up in a ball behind my couch.

 I used my looked through the walls to see if anyone was here and sure enough there was, a kid curled up in a ball behind my couch

I moved the couch a little but to pick up the kid, they tried struggling out of my hands but failed. I scanned his face and he has a guest pass.

???:Please put me down. I don't want to go back with them!

Roxy:What? What do you mean Connor?

Connor:H-how..?

Roxy:I scanned your face and your guest pass is in the system so you're name and family's phone number is there.

Connor:P-please don't call them! All they'll do is beat me and leave me at another large place for me to get lost in.

He seemed awfully scared when he said that and I could feel that he was shivering in my hands so I put him down.

Roxy:Okay. So are you saying that you're parents neglected you by leaving you here, and if the police come here to bring you back to them they'll do the same only worse?

He nodded. I snarled at this. I've always heard of these kinds of people, but never met any kid that's been through it. I could tell Vanessa but she'll probably call his parents regardless of what Connor said to me. I rolled my eyes then heard a knock at my room door. Connor didn't waste anytime to hide back behind my couch.

Vanessa:Roxy. We have two boys running around backstage I want you report them to me. Got it Roxanne?

Roxanne:First of all you're not my mother and second please just use my nickname.

Vanessa:Whatever! Just find them.

She left and I sighed.

Roxy:Hey Connor. It's safe to come out.

Connor came out from behind my couch and hugged me crying. I sigh again.

Roxy:' What have I gotten into? '

Connor:Thank you Roxy. You're the best!

Temporary 3rd person Pov

After Connor said that a few of Roxy's circuits fused to ignore the glitch in her code which is William Afton.