Somewhere in life

Amber Jae Frost was sat in the small coffee shop, that was located at the end of the street. It was her favourite place to be - apart from her cosy bedroom. She loved to sip her latte whilst staring at the abyss of life in front of her.

It was like being at a cinema. The huge glass window pane was the screen and the people outside were her entertainment.

She liked to watch people. Their reactions and expressions were somewhat fasinating.

Amber Jae watched closely at the people passing by. There was always this one boy who passed the coffee shop. Almost everyday. She was intrigued by what he had to offer.

He was one of those tall, thin boys who also seemed to be questionable muscular and was mysterious.

Amber Jae found herself attracted to him.

It had been a year since Amber Jae had seen the boy with a girl (most likely his ex girlfriend). Ever since, he had been moping around. Looking depressed and confused as ever.

Amber Jae found him quite cute. She loved his puzzled expression and his faraway hazel eyes. The way his hair flopped to one side and how he always ran his hands through it.

It was these little things she noticed about him and it was about damn time he noticed her.