Chapter 62

''I'm going fishing. You wanna join me Tae?''- asked Jin preparing his fishing rod and basket.

''Yeah, let's go.''- said Taehyung getting up.

''Who else wants to join us?''- asked Jin loudly.

The other ones looked in their direction.

''You guys carry on. We will be here giving company to our girls.''- said Hoseok waving at them.

''I will go with Jin. You guys can get snacks from the counter if you want. Feel free to help yourselves.''- said Yoongi getting up.

They nodded.

Yoongi came to Jin.

Jin put his hand around Yoongi's shoulders.

''Aish three sad single guys going fishing together.''- said Jin jokingly!

Yoongi started laughing.

Taehyung looked at Soo-ah.

She was busy talking to others.

''It still feels like yesterday......It was a day like this but still so different from today! We were so close to each other but now look at us......so far away........''- thought Taehyung and sighed.

''You coming?''- asked Jin shaking Taehyung's arm.

''Oh uh yeah...''- said Taehyung looking at him and coming back to reality.

Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung walked towards the lake beside the house.

There was a boat tied near the lake.

''Should we get that boat?''- asked Taehyung being so excited seeing a boat.

''Why? We don't need a boat for fishing.''- said Jin.

''You guys do fishing, I'm gonna hop into that boat.''- said Taehyung running towards the boat.

''Aish! His love for boats!''- said Yoongi laughing at him.

''Yeah, he is crazy for boats.''- said Jin standing near the railing preparing his fishing rod to put into the water.

''Don't forget to wear your life jacket.''- Yoongi shouted at Taehyung.

''Okay.''- said Taehyung wearing the life jacket.

He took the radar in his hand and started boating.

He stopped finding a nice spot and started recording the scenery along with him.

*Meanwhile*

*In the living room*

''How was your first experience coming here with the boys?'''- asked Hana to Soo-ah.

''It was a great experience tho not gonna lie. We've spent the whole day here and left in the evening.''- said Soo-ah folding her arms trying not to remember the whole experience.

''I really like this place!''- said Veronica.

''Wanna see the roof? You can see the hills from there.''- said Namjoon.

''Yeah, let's go!''- said Veronica being excited.

''We will come with you too.''- said Hoseok getting up with Hana.

''Aren't you guys coming?''- asked Hana looking at Jungkook and Soo-ah.

''You guys carry on. I'm just feeling a bit tired.''- said Soo-ah smiling.