Prologue

"Where am I?" I thought as I looked around in a black void. The last thing I had remembered was pushing a group of kids out of the way, then getting hit by a drunk driver. "Well I hope those kids are okay." "Surprisingly enough, i'm not freaking out over that fact I'm dead." I said out loud, and I was very surprised when I heard a voice respond to my choice of words."I will have to second that my child, it has been years since I have met a soul as pure as yours." A loud but gentle female voice spoke, and I will admit every instinct in my body told me that the voice was friendly. I turned around to find the owner of the voice and shocked to see a beautiful, 10 meter tall woman with angel wings. 

I said the only thing that came to my mind

I said the only thing that came to my mind. "Hello there." The angel just smiles at me and said, "you may know me as a one of the angels in charge of reincarnating souls who have died, before they were meant to, and I just know which world to send you to." I made a confused face before asking, "dare I ask which world are you sending me to?"

What I was not expecting to see a sad look in the angel eyes as she said, "a world of pokemon in grave danger because the chosen one was not born." I was shocked to my very core, I mean, a pokemon world without Ash in it? Though very and I mean very rare to hear of a world like that, but if that's the case with the world I am reborn into then I will fight for it. "I would be honored to be reborn in the pokemon world." I said, which brought a smile to the angel's face, she then raises her hands to me and chants a spell at me, causing me to glow for a few seconds."I gave you a blessing for your journey." The angel says, before she waves her hand, causing me to disappear.

Angel's point of view:After the soul left, I looked to my left and said, "you owe me one for this my friend, but I think your sister will be happy with a new chosen one. what do you think, Arceus Prime?

 what do you think, Arceus Prime?