Chapter 4. Viridian City- Pewter City

We had gotten in view of Viridian City and it looked like a mix between the games & anime though alot bigger, maybe by 200% if I had to guess. I was walking behind the girls as they wear 9 ft ahead of me, I was in deep though since Luna had me help her during heat trying to get over the fact that my aura powers had practically give me a harem or the fact that Luna wants to share me with the other female pokemon in our group. I was snapped out of my train of thought when a voice said "Good morning & welcome to Viridian City"We turned left and saw a small building that looked like a check point, standing there with a welcoming smile was a Officer Jenny.

 I was snapped out of my train of thought when a voice said "Good morning & welcome to Viridian City"We turned left and saw  a small building that looked like a check point, standing there with a welcoming smile was a Officer Jenny

"Good Morning Officer Jenny" we greeted her, she nodded her head and asked us for a ID so we each gave her our pokedex which was a trainer version of a license/ID when it came to the pokemon world. After she look over our dex's(she had a very shocked face when she read my id given how rare it is for someone to use aura) she gave us directions to where the pokemon center, poke-mart & gym were before wishing us a good day. After we started walking to the Pokemon center, Yellow asked " are we staying here for the night before heading in Viridain forest or are we staying a few days?"

Leaf looked up from her pokedex since she was looking for moves to train her pokemon and said" we are staying for a few days since we need supply's for the training camp & you and I need to hit the workout gym, we need to increases your stamina Yellow" Leaf pointed out was she started to read her dex again. I also gave my thoughts" We'll stay for 5 days to get supply's, clothes if we need them, and I want to see if any of the trades for the spearow happened yet" I said just as we got to the pokemon center,we entered and were greeted by Nurse Joy.

 I also gave my thoughts" We'll stay for 5 days to get supply's, clothes if we need them, and I want to see if any of the trades for the spearow happened yet" I said just as we got to the pokemon center,we entered and were greeted by Nurse Joy

"Hello and welcome to the pokemon center, would you like to cheek on your pokemon?" Nurse Joy said/asked, I said yes since my pokemon were training in the morning but Yellow & Leaf's pokemon did not train so they did not need a cheek up. Nurse Joy pushed a button & out comes Chansey pushing a cart, I got out my dex and scanned Chansey.

Chansey is a pink, ovoid Pokémon with stubby arms and dark pink feet. It has tiny eyes and three hair-like growths on each side of its head. The tufts of hair have dark pink tips. On the center of its belly is a dark pink pouch that contains a single white egg. The egg is said to be very nutritious and it lays several new ones every day. Finally, it has a short tail. Chansey is a female-only species with no male counterpart.A kindhearted Pokémon, Chansey will share its eggs with injured people and Pokémon. However, Chansey will never share its egg to those with evil hearts.