1

|¦After my Business Overseas¦|

I drived over the Sohma Manor to See if there has been some changes after i was away.

The moment i roam towards the houses i heard a scream coming from akito's direction.

I quickly ran towards the direction to see what the problem is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

when i was infront of Akito's room i opened the room towards there and manage to see what's infront of me.

Isuzu in the ground having scratches in her body and Akito who looked angry and looked at my direction.

Akito: "You! what are you doing here..."

Isuzu: "S-Shin...."

my face made an upset face and ran beside isuzu's side and bridal style her.

Shin: "What's the meaning of this akito...?"

Akito: "She has been seen with 'Hatsuharu' Apperently but it would cause trouble if both do go together.."

Shin: " what do you mean cause trouble?!?...*sigh* as much as i respect you i don't think them being together is a problem... we'll talk about this later again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought Isuzu to Hatori for medical attention just incase.

Shin: "Hatori we need you're help!"

Hatori: "!! please put Isuzu in the bed here."

After i put Isuzu in the medical bed Hatori checks for futher injuries.

Hatori: "Shin , Isuzu only got some bruises some were serious and most of them not but she's alright now.

Shin: " is that so then i'm glad then."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'While i was waiting for Isuzu to wake up Hatori talked to me for awhile...'

Hatori: "Hey shin does this event remind you from before...."

Shin: "mhm..."

Hatori: *sigh* i guess you're right -

Isuzu: "mm... where am i..?.."

Shin: "Isuzu...you're awake..well...you're at the clinic..i bought you...after you past out.."

Isuzu:"Oh... alright.."

Shin: "Isuzu i heard what happend.... and what you're doing is alright...there's no problem... to what you and hatsuharu are doing."

Isuzu: "It's..just not fare.. *sniff*....

when i saw her crying i went to her to hug & comfort her in this burden times...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But that time still reminded me..... The time Osoro comforted me....

After i left the burden scene of Hatori losing his loved one i felt guilty after i went to visit my close friend-

Shin: " Osoro... it's just not fair...i'm the crow zodiac..But i'm not helping them nor guilding them..

Osoro: "Shin... That's not true of course you're helping it's just you're still thing...of an option

Shin: "It's just...all complicated..."

( Ash = Shin / Eiji = Osoro | just pretend alright 😓)

Osoro: "Shh calm down N/n it's alright i'm here now.."

Shin: 'Arigatou....Osoro... U////U' *Faint smiles*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Thank you for reading Chapter 1✨😍👏👏

Notes relating to this chapter✨:

Osoro knew Shin was an zodiac since Shin informed him.

Osoro also fell for Shin the first time they met.

Shin planned to confessed to Osoro after He was free from the curse....

•Shin planned to confessed to Osoro after He was free from the curse

(Black suit- Shin / White suit- Osoro)