A&D 42

Omniscient

Everyone was at the bando. Strapping up, whitey ordered 10 people to guard kali while she was there 'alone'. Yana was dropped off at rickias, and lyn was at her brother dino.

Everyone was spread out just in case the 63rdians decided to do sum else. No one knew who rickia ghetto ass was, lyn was somewhere far in chi, and kali was guarded my trusted ppl in a house they aint kno abt.

Other then all that dayvon was determined to find his daughter and bring her back to her mom safely.

Kali knew they wouldnt let her do anything so everything was out of her hands, all she could do was hope von stayed sane enough not to automatically black out.

Von couldnt think right, his mind was twisting up and the voices were louder then ever. He felt like he was gon do sum crazy, and black out. But he had to hold it together.

......

They were all in the van stocked up. Whitey, Von, Muwop, dq, and durk. They all ready to go in fa da kill.

"Ight me and von gon go thru the front, durk, dq, and muwop yall sneak around the front and automatically drop em ight" whitey directed

They all nodded.

"Ight lets go" whitey said

It was about 5:45 am. Everyone in the trap was sleep besides joe and cakey. He was the one watching after korii, he always wanted a baby, but when they were younger von did something that caused him to not be able too.

They beef was wit von and durk. But they dragged their whole team in it cs they knew they couldnt beat them alone.

Although they were young they were bad ash. Bunch of teenage kids in chicago, in the middle of violence and no one to look up too.

Yall, whitey, von, and muwop all met when they was about 16 or 17. They been friend since they was 12. Durk was around von all the time. But von wasnt always around whitey nem so they wasnt super close wit durk but was fasho mud brothers. Von knew durk since they were 11- leasyyy

Anywayyssssss

Von and whitey walked to the front as he listened to gun shots go off by muwop, dq, and durk. And obv the other gang shooting back.

Von pushed the door down. Literally. The bando was a nasty ass old bando. So stuff was broken and didnt work.

"JOE AND CAKEY" whitey yelled

Von hadnt made a sound since he got off the phone wit them. He was tired of talking, and repeating shit for nun if it aint gon be done when he wanted.

They walked in and seen 2/3 of dead ppl then saw joe and cakey walking down the steps. Cakey held korii as joe guarded him. They were blood brothers.

"Bruh" von chuckled as his chest heaved and his heart start beating faster.

He didnt wanna loose control cs he didnt kno what they had up they sleeve. Besides his 4 1/2 month old baby

Dont forget i changed her age- leasyyy

"Yall finally here, knew yall would've came " joe snarled

"Yea we hea hand my niece over" whitey said

"No... we needa have a talk" cakey smiled touching korii pretty grade of hair while she finally had slept after crying all day and night

"Mannnn" von shook his head trying his best to control himself, korii stirred a li bit in her sleep

"What is there to talk about" durk said coming down the steps after they killed the rest of them.