chapter three

'Dam it Mari why did you have to sleep in, now we're late"
-📱

"I'm sorry, I'm not really a morning person"
Marinette said.
As the two girls were running suddenly marinette bump into to someone.

"Ouch, I'm so so sorry, this is like the second time I've bumped into someone"

"Haha nah it's all good"
The boy said

"Um um"
-🌸

"What's wrong"
The he said.
"Well I could be wrong but you look really familiar do I know you from somewhere?"
Mari said as she began to start playing with her hair.

"Hmmm come to think of it you look familiar too"
The boy with blue hair said.

"WAIT I KNOW YOU, YOUR THE BOY WHO WAS AT MY SCHOOL WHO COULD PLAY GUITAR!!!
I REMEMBER YOUR NAME WAS LUKA!!!"
-🌸
"Hahaha and still is"
Luka said as he was now giggling

"Oh I remember you now you where the girl who was always late to class back in highschool"
Luka said.

"Andddddd we will be creating that exact moment if we don't get a move on"
Alya said as begun to pull Mari away from Luka towards their class.

"ILL TALK TO YOU LATER!"
marinette said at the top of her lungs.

Luka only nodded in return as he made his was to his own class.

Alyas POV

'ugh were so late thanks to Mari's little chit chat
So now me and Mari are running as fast as we can to get to class on time'

Mari's POV

Me and alya made it to class with 5 Minutes to spare, i only recognise one other person that i knew in the room which was Nino.

"HAY DUDETTE'S!" nino yelled across the class
alya and me both waved as we made it back to the back of the class, but just as I was about to sit two girls one with yellow and one with brown hair came up to me and stoped me from sitting down in my seat.

"Um can I help you" I said

"Cut the chit chat dupain-cheng we need to talk" the one with yellow hair said

"1. How do you know my name and two let.me.sit.down"

"Well we know your name because someone told us and that someone is Adri-babe" the girl with brown hair said.

"Adri-babe? Really? Let me guess you are his fan club or something?"

"Ugh how dare you insult us!! We know your his roommate so just to make things clear if you lay a finger on him let's just say it won't be pleasant" the tall brown Hair girl said.

"I really don't care a damm bit about you 'adri-babe' I hate him and same goes to you girls to, but let's make one thing clear don't threaten me if you know what's best for you"
I said.

Just then the teacher came in and told is to take our seats

Boom another chapter done!!!
Hope you like
Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Also if you have any ideas just message me as I would loved to here them!!!!