1- SMUT

This is a Toni X YN chapter.... ENJOY YOU HORN DOGS.

Toni kisses you with so much love and passion, and you end up on top of her. You kiss down her body so her t-shi4t ends up on the floor, and she's left in her bra. You straddle her, and she takes her bra off, showing you the amount of love, trust, and comfort she has in you. Toni blushes as your eyes trace every inch of her perfect body. She knows for the first time in a long time that she isn't being judged. She tugs on your t-shirt, and it comes right off. Toni looks you up and down, falling deeper and deeper in love with you as each moment passes. You kiss down Toni's body as she reaches behind you to unhook your bra. It comes off right away.  Toni's jaw drops in adoration. Toni whispers in your ear, "Be patient  babygirl" as your ears buck upwards, needing her. You moan at the sensations of Toni's lips on your neck, and she bites gently, leaving hickies on your neck, marking you as hers. The minute she socks on your sweet spot, her name escapes your moan in a moan. That only causes her to kiss your chest and play with your nipples in her mouth. Making you moan louder.

I'm going to leave y'all with that..... let me know if you want part two.........