Ep~4

"Jagiya...go before Mr. Lee finds."

"And what will that Baldy do if he finds out that I came for a while to spend a moment with my girl for a while."

"Baldy??? Hahaha....."

"Well Ms. Kim who are you referring Baldy?? " The manager barged in with a questioning face.

"Umm Sir No-one!! hehe..."

"Please keep your head in your work .'

"Sure sir"

Yn turned to look at the yoongi who was hiding behind the gate as yn prepared the cappuccino for a waiting costumer out.

She giggled and went out to serve the order to the rightful owner and again earning those discomforting stares from strangers.

She came back inside and her uncomfortable expression changed to a bright one . Why won't it ?? The cute little cat was looking at the butterfly on the window fascinated as if the Butterfly is the most beautiful thing on this earth he ever saw.

But then his eyes went to the real most beautiful thing in this world.
He took calculated steps towards yn with his tilted head staring at yn as if she is a meal he is dying to take in.

His strong vieny arms embracing yn's petite waist . He tugged her close reducing the unwanted distance between their lips. Tilting her head yn placed her soft red plump lips over Yoongi's.

"Now will you let me work or not my sweetu cuteu baby kitten??"

"Nope I want your attention on me nothing else. " He said pouting like a baby scrunching his nose making yn giggle brightly like she does only when she is with yoongi.

×××××××Flashback~

"Ummm yn what do you do for living?? " Tae asked with his curious baby face with his boxy smile.

''Nothing I just help my auntie with her flower shop and work on weekends. "

"That does all?? Isn't it less??"

"Ahh no I don't actually need money. I saved some before and that's what payed for this trip. "

"What about friends??" Eunwoo asked hitting the 100th question.

"I am alone enough plus nobody looks intrested in me soo...."

"Huh?? You're lying right?? You're so beautiful and friendly yet sweet people must be dying to be your friend." Taehyung said making me blush crimson red.

"Aah no it isn't like that...."

"We are here so let's leave before our plane misses. " Yoongi said looking pissed as fuck in a deep annoyed tone.

All stepped out as they went inside to check in. They stopped for the last candidate of the trip while Taehyung and Eunwoo kept asking questions and talking random stuff from yn and Yoongi kept an annoyed-angry face.

Soobin was busy on his phone but kept sneaking glances of yn making sure yn too notices his intrest in her.

"Ummm I am sorry guys for keeping you waiting we shall leave." Said a completely angel like looking girl making the rest of the boy's jaw drop.

" Said a completely angel like looking girl making the rest of the boy's jaw drop

"You must be Chou tzuyu right??" Asked yoongi checking at the watch on his wrist.

"Aaa yes Mr.Min I apologise for my late arrival." She said adjusting her dress.

"It's alright let's leave already."

"Well she wasn't the girl who was dressed wierd before who is it??" Yn mumbled to herself.

"Ummm hi you must be yn right?? I checked your name in that list. But I would like to know exactly why are you here??"

"Umm just cause I felt like.... nothing special ."

"Oh how did you manage the money huh?? Looks like you are not rich enough . She said with a sudden change of expression on her face .'' Yn felt a wierd feeling as if the girl named Tzuyu didn't have the right intentions against her.

"Alright so you all have your tickets along please have your seats accordingly.'' Yoongi said as the rest spread around looking for their seats.

Soobin and Eunwoo were seated at the first row beside each other.

Tzuyu and Yoongi sat in the middle row at the back while yn and Taehyung sat beside each other in the third row at the back beside yoongi and Tzuyu.

"So my hyung and I went to Niagara falls and while vlogging I shouted Niagara Po Po and he laughed his ass off while the people around us gave us wierd looks . It was so embarassing but we spent some quality time. So yn....Yn???"

Taehyung looked beside himself and found yn sleeping like a baby with her head rested on his shoulder. He smiled brightly looking at the small pout formed on her lips and mesmerized her beauty.

He was about to touch her smooth milky skin when yoongi cleared his thoughts and Taehyung retreated his hand back.

Yoongi looked beside him and twisted his mouth in annoyance looking at the girl who was clearly faking her sleep and making a fake pout just like yn's.

He sighed as the poor guy can't even reply cause he gets paid for the job and getting a customer angry means loss to him and the company who would spread news about him after getting bankrupt.

Also he was a famous celebrity who's every single step is published.

He closed his eyes and poke his cheek with his toungue. He huff and stood with a jerk making Tzuyu's head hit hard at the armrest.

Taehyung who was the witness of the scene laughed his ass off while yoongi walked to the bathroom with a satisfied smirk.

Tzuyu flashed an annoyed look to Taehyung but he kept on laughing until yn raised her hand to Taehyung's torso as per her habit of sleeping while hugging something.

Taehyung blushed like a tomato and kept his head over yn's as well. His eyes went to the front and there the two jealous monkeys were gawking at tae like a hawk with a mad face.

Taehyung gave his million dollars smirk to them as a gift as he slouch closed to yn but ended up hitting his waist bone at the armrest releasing a slight "ouch."

The plane landed soon as they relaxed a bit at the airport of Hawai.

Hawai....hawai is a place where she always wanted to take her family.

Her step mother who never loved but she still cared wanted to atleast once curl her toes into the sand of the beaches here.

"For you mumma...." Yn whispered to herself spreading her arms taking in the air of hawai at the exit of the airport while a pair of beautiful cat eye rested on her childish actions.

"Such a cutie she is." Yoongi said to himself smiling like he never does so not knowing someone noticed his intrest in yn.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••