how did you die?

he wastn sure if the girl knew if she was dead or not.. for just dying she seems oddly cheerful.. " erhm.. you do know your dead right...? "he said the girl freezes looking upset ''i had a idea i was.. i was hoping it wastn true!... " she said upset he hears her start crying holding her sitting with her holding her to his chest letting her cry " hey.. everything will be okay.. we help each other and keep each other safe.. " he said still hugging onto her. " really?.. yes... ill like that.. " she said they sit there for a while holding onto each other " did he kill you to. " she said sounding anger and hate for who " he" is. cc knew who it was his father will she leave him when she finds out? " im guessing you mean William.. yes.. he kinda did.. " he said looking down he hates william more then anything. they will make him pay. but their in a robot that cant move. 

a year later

they super close now, and they see someone William come in. unable to move they cant do anything they break them freeing the souls so they cant tell people what he did begin free him and cassidy and the other kids case him into a spring bonnie suit " hey father. you think your safe in there " cc said laughing he sees the water from the rain. he kicks William in the water. he gets springlocked dying the other kids going on to their afterlife him and Cassidy standing there. " lets go! we can be free " he gos to grab his hand to take him to the afterlife with her he looks back at her "No. " he said.