Epilogue

Igneous had been leader of K'arthen for over a year. Taurus was were he resided with his father, who earned a job as blacksmith. Igneous had been attempting to make amends with Cydonia, sending Magnorites over to their cities importing soil, farmland, and water. It was primarily through renewal of their farmland, who in turn has been providing much-needed food and supplies to the beleaguered people of K'arthen. It was an attempt for the two kingdoms to become stable once again. Igneous earned a hefty sum of scars from his body from the exposition.

The Obsidorite saw this as a metal, a way to show people that he stopped Malakai's terror. Speaking of terror, He hadn't heard Obsideous' voice in his head for a long time.

"Probably went off to terrorize another victim thinking you were dead," Archer had said. Ruki chimed in from the other room.

"Are you sure we don't have to perform an exorcism on Iggy to get this demon out?" She asked. This made Igneous roll onto the floor from laugher. Igneous didn't care. He didn't want a god making him go insane. Speaking off, Archer went back home to his cave and Ruki resided in Taurus with them.

"What? I don't have anywhere to go. What do I have to do, Go through the council?" Ruki jokingly asked. Igneous laughed when she said this.

"Yes, the council shall decide your fate." He replied in a deep voice. The ardoni stood there, shook. "okay, you can stay."

The look on her face was priceless, to be honest. He thought to himself. He stared at the city below him. It was bustling with life now, all the propaganda that resided on its walls were ripped and burned. The citizens at first were uneasy with the thought of Igneous as leader. But, quickly adjusted to his rule. He stared off at the balcony, jumping when he heard his father's voice behind him.

"Slow down, little rock, you're going to create a whole new K'arthen at this point." Sandstone told him. Igneous laughed. His father was honestly shocked with the changes.

"You're just not used to the change, dad. Malakai barely did anything around here, did he?" Sandstone nodded and sat down on the chair that was next to Igneous.

"No, the only major change was a new settlement being built. Malakai was to pissed to finish it, though." He laughed. "He ended up tearing down the settlement because of the way the flooring looked."

"Never expected Malakai to become a perfectionist." Igneous admitted. He saw the magnorite as the type to do everything in a messy way.

"Yeah, neither did I." Sandstone replied. He looked over at his son. "I'm proud of you Igneous." Those words remined him of the encounter he had a year ago with his mother.

"Mom said the same thing." Igneous said. Sandstone almost fell of his seat.

"What!?"

"Yeah, when Patheon explode and the cave...well caved in on itself, I saw her."

"Where?" Sandstone asked.

"In a forest. I think it was the forest I played in when I was younger. Fireflies were everywhere. I saw her, we hugged." Igneous paused and stared off. "I told her I was sorry for not protecting her, and she told me I wasn't strong enough then but I am now."

"You are strong, Igneous. Stronger than you realize." Sandstone said. "Look, son. You're leader of K'arthen now, that's a huge accomplishment."

"I know, it's just the fact I couldn't save her that holds me back." He buried his face into his hands.

"You managed to save two kingdoms at war and brought them to peace." Sandstone got up from his chair and pat Igneous' shoulder gently. Igneous removed his hands from his face and looked at his father with sad eyes. "She would've been so proud." He said softly.

"Yeah, she would have." Igneous replied softly. He looked out into the city again. He was going to make this city better. For his late mother, his father, and the friends he made along the way.

_

A/N holy moly, I'm done with this story. I am proud on how it turned out. I honestly want to thank all of you people reading it. Thank you for all the votes, reads, everything (i'm looking at you, @fanniSzekeres02 with all of your votes you supplied me with. Your epic, dude.) You all motivated me to finish this. Especially @MultiverseQueen for inspiring me