Our Rebellious Son (boyxboy,mpreg)

Our son Levi was an angel when he was younger,he use to tell us I love you everyday.When I was pregnant with him I was so happy,we were trying for a while and when I went to the doctor and she told me I was pregnant I was happy beyond words.He was born on August 15,1997 which happened to be a day after my anniversary.

Mason and I thought we would be good parents,I guess not because as soon as Levi turned 14 he wasn't our little Angel anymore.He started to hang out with these nasty kids, he started to curse and get into all kinds of fights.We have no idea what caused such a drastic change,we tried yo talk to him but he was always too busy or he just ignored us.

I cry at nights I just don't know what to do.Mason tells me to give him space but how I'm I suppose to do that, he's my little boy.Mason and Levi get into major fights about anything and everything,they use to be best friends but that changed too.

When he was young he use to call me mama a joke mason made up since I was the one that gave birth to him,but some how the name stuck.He calls me by my first name now.

He use to get straight A's now he's failing every class.On his fifteenth birthday he went out and got a sleeve of tattoos.We fought for hours.Although I hated those tattoos I couldn't help but feel happy with the one on his chest that said Mason and Kendall in Chinese,I think he thought we didn't know Chinese or he wouldn't have got them.

On his sixteenth birthday he got caught robbing a store with his little juvenile friends.We bailed him out a day later.The fight between Mason and Levi turned violent with Levi getting a black eye.

One day he started to act different,like our little Angel again.His grades went up,although he didn't call me mama anymore he started to call me pops and Mason dad.He ditched those pieces of shit he called friends.

KENDALL IN CHINESE

肯德尔

MASON IN CHINESE

梅森

We didn't know what caused the sudden change but we didn't question it.

One day he brought home a friend name McKenzie,it was easy to realize they weren't just friends,but we didn't say anything.We started to have family game nights,we always invited McKenzie.

At the end of high school he graduated top of his class,by then McKenzie and him were together for almost 3 years.They got married their second year of college and had 3 kids name Elijah,Sam and Amanda,the most beautiful grandkids in the world.

McKenzie is and was Levi 's savior,we tell him every time we see him.

He turned our rebellious son into our little Angel that we once knew.