Ch3 P4

I was in pain and dying fast. it hurt like hell. "Please STOP!!!!" I screamed over my head. Then, Freddy hovered above me. "Well, why should I?" he asked with a wicked grin on his face.  I couldn't breathe that well and I was running out of blood. "Because.... Michael..... will-" "WILL WHAT? IF HE CARED ABOUT YOU HE WOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Freddy screamed at the top of his lungs. Then, he saw the fear in my eyes.

Michael's P.O.V

I heard her screaming with pain and I couldn't wake her up. So I fell asleep. When I started to dream, I was in Freddy's dream lair. I saw him smiling as he scarred her face. "We are all killers, Livia. But I'm one killer that will never be killed." he said cutting her arm. She was dying!! "FREDDY!!" I screamed.

Olivia's P.O.V

I saw Michael in my last shot of life. "Michael... stop." I said almost going unconcious. "Michael, Michael, Michael. You should know better than turning your baby sister into a killer." Freddy said. I couldn't see but I could hear. "What are you talking about?" Michael asked. Freddy rolled his eyes and laughed. "Don't pretend like you don't know. You planned to turn Olivia against humanity because of what it did to you." Freddy said.