Lightningstar's LaserTag Battle

Echo: Guys...

Lance: You can't leave us alone for one day, can you?

Echo: Correction, the readers can't leave you guys alone for one day. But I'm not complaining.

Lance: Of course not. 

Echo:Before we begin, Gimmy asked me to tell you this Lance: Gimmy was going to do things to you last time, but was feeling nice since so much bad stuff has already happened to you.

Lance: ...I see.

Echo: Now, Rocky left a bunch of stuff, but we'll get to that in a later section. In this part, we're going to do the stuff left by Ligtningstar22. So, we're going to have a lasertag battle. But first--*Makes Astra appear*

Astra: Hi.

Echo: So, she's gonna be chillin' here with us in this section. Now, for the lasertag battle, it's the Frostbourne, Nether, and Ender Watchers against each other.

Herobrine: I'm with the Nether, I guess.

Naeus: Hey, that's not fair! We don't even have Abigail here anymore!

Echo: Yup. 

Naeus: >:(

Echo: Fine, we'll count out lists and make sure there is an even amount of players on each team.

Kane: Quick question, um...where do Ciara and I go?

Echo: I'll stick you somewhere, hold up. Also, Astra, whose side do you want to be on?

Astra: The Frostbourne. >;)

Echo: Ok! Let's split things up--

Vordus: I have a question.

Echo: *Sighs* What now?

Vordus: Where do traitors to the End go?

Zeg: *Instantly starts laughing*

Lance: >:/ Not funny.

Zeg: Hilarious!

Echo: He's going with the Ender Watchers, like it or not. Okay, let's begin. Also, friendly fire is allowed.

Frostbourne:
Astra
Daryll
Dexter
Hilda
Azura
Lyria
Patrick

Ender Watchers
Ceris
Echo
Stella
Lance
Rain
Vordus
Zeg

Nether
Herobrine
Naeus
Hogsworth
Piglin 1
Piglin 2

Echo: Um...I think I might need to stick Kane and Ciara with the Nether...

Ciara: OH, HELL NO.

Kane: I don't think we get much of a choice.

Echo: Remember, friendly fire is allowed. You can join a different team. *Passes out Laser Guns* LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.

<Two seconds later>

Ciara: GOODBYE SUCKERS *Runs over to the Frostbourne*

Kane: *Goes after* Well, you lasted long Ciara.

<Ten minutes later>

Astra: *Aims a Laser Gun at Daryll*

Daryll: Um, what are you doing?

Astra: I joined the Ender Watchers now. Deal with it.

Daryll: BETRAYER.

Astra: Yup!

<Even later>

Stella: Who won?

Echo: I've been calculating. Third place is the Nether.

Herobrine: Hm, I wonder why. *Glares at Ciara and Kane*

Ciara: *Gives him the finger*

Kane: Ciara, chill.

Echo: Second place is the Frostbourne...and first place is the Ender Watchers!

Ceris: WOO!

Lance: I am pleased. Also, Vordus, I think you need to thank me for saving you back there.

Vordus: Never.

Echo: Okay guys, next up is Kimmychu15's dare and then the stuff Rocky left. See you then!