Chapter 1: Touch of ice

Tips *

Y/N: Your name ********************************

Ok, ok here we go." You said as you looked at the top of the cake. You guys were preparing for Hiro's birthday he's finally turning 15 years old and you wanted to make it a perfect day for him. "So lonely! " You said when you used your ice powers to make a mini sculpture of Hiro standing by himself. Then the mini ice sculpture changed to Hiro Sacrificing himself for you but eventually his was heart was frozen and his whole body was pure ice. "I can't do that!" "Come on Y/N. " Tadashi said to you. "This is for Hiro. You can do this. " "Don't worry Y/N it looks great!" Honey lemon said to you trying to calm you down. "I just want it to be perfect. " You sighed "Speaking of perfect. " Tadashi said climbing down a ladder "CHEAK this out! " gesturing the court yard all colorful with balloons, and full of decorations. "Tadashi, are you sure i can leave you In charge here? " "Absolutely. " "Because i dont want anything that happens of this court yard. " "What could happen? It's all set. "

Then all of a sudden you heard someone eating something. Wait a minute. Eating?! You turned around seeing Olaf eating Hiro's cake. "Olaf! What are you doing? " "I'm not eating cake! " "Olaf... " You said to him "But it's an ICE CREAM cake! " "It's for Hiro" "And it's for Hiro"

But you did realize Olaf spitting out the eaten cake and putting it back where it used to be. "It's time!" You said excitedly "Time for what?" Wasabi asked "you sure you got this? " You asked Tadashi. "I'm sure. " "Dont let anyone in before we are ready." You explained to Tadashi "I won't. " "And don't let anyone touch anything!" You yelled as you ran to Hiro's place. "and Keep in eye on that cake!" "She thinks you are an idiot. " Go go said to Tadashi. "Well, clearly she is wrong. " "I can't read.." Olaf said "..or spell."