Making today a perfect day Pt.1

Tips*

Y/N singing

Hiro Singing

Everyone singing

Enjoy ;3

·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-· ·-·

You went to Hiro's place to wake him up. Since it's his birthday you have a little surprise before you two go to the court yard of SFIT.

~ In Hiro's room ~

"Psst!!" You said trying to wake him but to find out he was in a deep sleep. So you tried shaking him "Hiro!" Finally he woke up. "Ya?" He said a little tired "Happy birthday..." You said excitedly but quietly

"...to you." He said. I guess he didn't know what day was it. "It's your birthday!" You giggled. "To me..." He corrected "it's my birthday..." "Come on!" His eyes opened immediately "It's my birthday?" He said with a warm smile in his lips. "It's going to be perfect because..." You got up and grabbed Hiro's usual clothes. "You've never had a real birthday before." You sang He got them and went to the bathroom to change. "Except of course the one just spends out side my locked door. So i'm here way too late to help you celebrate. And be your birthday date if i may..." Then you sneezed. But you didn't know that after you sneezed pop out two little adorable snowman, they ran off. Hiro came out of the bathroom fully dressed. "Y/N, am thinking you might have a cold." He sang. "I don't get colds, besides..." You said. You looked at your dress and thought of an idea. You looked at a flower pot and you waved your hand and... "The Cold never bothered me Anyway." It you dress changed to an icy blue dress to a dress filled with different types of flowers. Hiro's eyes widen as he looked at you. "Your so beautiful" his comment made you blush. "Just follow the String." You said as you started walking away. "Wait, what?" Hiro said snapping out of the trance. You had much more in store for him.