A DREAM THAT MAKES YOU DEAD

Maybe yesterday or a day before yesterday.
I my dreams I saw myself getting stabbed by a person. Idk who was he.
In that dream it was night... Street was the tarsali street near vegetables shops.
Front of rajdeep complex.
I was stabbed by a knife. By a person. I was going he stopped me in the middle of the street and then he called me gently out of my cycle and then his group started beating me up. One kick on the face while I was on the ground. Surrounded by around 5-6 people. Then he pulled me straight up and made me stand. I was all ok till that moment no pain is something. Then he stabbed me with a knife straight into my bellybutton. And moved the hand up and down.my blood was everywhere in the dark night. I was on the street left all alone. .. After this I woke up today on 27 march 3:43 pm I don't remember much.

Today I again saw a dream. But this was more brutal.
I slept again today on the floor near the door under the first fan of my house.!
Dream:- same street same timing. Same thing but this time I was stopped by a different person who was someone idk. He was rude. Already. He forced me and again asked me to leave the bicycle. Then again I beaten up by a group. This time it was more real. They kicked my ass up. He pulled me up... Maded me stand and then I was in little pain , but I was able to stand,,,, after that he left and moved forward....
After thay, the same person's group came up.
The person from previous dream... This time... I was not on bicycle. He again heated up me by thinking me as of their punching bag...
Now he pulled out his knife... This time he stabbed me three times first belly button... Second was In the left of my bellybutton. And third was on the right side. There was a huge blood loss. I saw that my stomachs skin was having a big scratch... Where the skin was peeled off. Like someone moved the stabbed knife from inside.
Then they covered up my face and made me singh "BELLA CIAO" Everyone standing there was singing the song and he recorded the song and sent this to someone.
Then he also left.
I was not even feeling anything life I was getting harassed..
My stomach was still bleeding I was able to feel the three spots where I was stabbed. Then I pulled up my shirt and saw that on one stop I was not stabbed my lower rib was broken. The whole spot was blue. Then I reached the hospital the doctor was not present. Then a sudden change I was at my home. ..
I saw my brother left for some place in a van. When I went into my house he was sitting. Like he never went to any place.
My mom came we talked that he just left and he is here why?!

Dream ended
My eyes opened.
Idk why in the last two dreams that I remember was getting harassed by some person but more brutal.
They all felt real to me.
It was like ki in the dreams in think my previous dream is the memory of this dream.
Tomorrow I am having a PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting)... If I have to relate all the characters. There's only one person who cout do this in real life and I won't say a word he my CLASS TEACHER" I know this is something stupid he will never do that. I am not saying about stabbing me..... It is about harassing...... I know his image is wrong in my head and he is gentle tooo....
Ik About this....
Soo, idk why wrote this.. I am not getting what message my brain tried to give me.
Every single word of this is true.!!!!!
Whoever is reading have a great time ahead... .

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes :)
-VIBEX