Chapter 6: The Legend of the Giant Woman

Well, this chapter took me a lot longer than I had wanted to! Blame finals and Christmas travel/preparation. Its also WAY too long, so I'm kinda sorry about that, but we should get kinda used to that, considering this story is going to have a lot of episodic chapters like this one! So before we begin, I might as well tell you that this chapter is a combination of Giant Woman and Legend of the Gobblewonker! Deciding to put these two episodes together was kinda random, but I think they fit together rather nicely. Now, I'd like to thank all of you who followed/favorited! Now onto the reviews!

geminiofwattpad: Thanks! :D

GravityFalls61861: I'm glad you're liking it! And Weirdmageddon part 2 was great!

Guest: I love Northwest Mansion Mystery too! I have to admit that Dipper and Pacifica are REALLY cute together! :D

GlacialPheonix: I'm glad you're enjoying it! And believe me, Dipper and Mabel will have stuff to do in future Gem adventures! I couldn't imagine leaving them out of the loop, just as I couldn't imagine leaving Steven out! And yeah, both D,D, and More D and Dreamscapers are absolutely great. And Bill will be showing up... eventually... ;D

Oswin Beifong: Glad you've found it again and are enjoying it!

Red Rush: Glad you like it! Bill will definitely make an appearance in a major way (just like in the show). I'm still gonna have him possess Dipper (especially since that happens in my favorite episode of the show!) But you are actually kinda on the mark about how things might go down between Bill and Steven... Then again, I'm still trying to figure all that out myself... ;)

Portgas D Trace: Northwest Mansion Mystery is a great episode! I honestly think its one of the scariest episodes in the show based on its imagery alone (plus it also has a really good plot!)

Guest: Yeah, I can see Greg saying that to the twins, and he probably will!

Guest: Yes, Pearl has already gone through her regeneration by this point!

OMAC001: Not What He Seems is easily one of my favorites too! The whole thing is such a wild ride and I simply cannot WAIT to write it in here!

I Am A Toad: I totally agree that both are great episodes! And as far as the Gem's knowledge on the portal... we'll have to wait and see... ;D

RuexMytholover: I'm glad you're liking it! Weirdmageddon is great for all those reasons (and I especially loved Wendy in it!) and Not What He Seems is simply incredible through and through.

M. 6: Well, Sock Opera will probably still play out in the same way (with Dipper getting possessed by Bill), but that doesn't mean that it couldn't happen to Steven too at some other point (hint hint!)

WildCard-Yes Man: Well, here's a super long one! Hope you enjoy!

spencermalley935: I'm glad its promise shows! :D

gamelover41592: Eh, the Gems got distracted by meeting the twins. After all, I can't have them discover the journal just yet!

nightmaster000: Eh, I'm not really a big fan of any of the ships in the Gravity Falls fandom as I am for Steven Universe romances (like I'm super into Steven/Connie and Rose/Greg and Ruby/Sapphire), but I will probably keep most of the canon stuff we've seen regarding romance, including Mabel and all her one-off crushes (like Gabe or Mermando), Dipper's one-sided crush on Wendy, and maybe even a little bit of ship teasing between Dipper and Pacifica later on.