Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Five years ago...

In a fierce battle with the demon king the demon slayer corps were decreasing in number." Sun breathing: second form Clear blue sky!" The boy said.
"You look revolting Kamado Tanjiro" The demon said.
"Lets end this Muzan Kibutsuji... Forever!" Tanjiro shouted.
As the two nemesis started fighting, Some unknown forces struck The demon king.
"Ah i cant get any closer to him damn it" Inosuke thought.
Inosuke and the rest were using some kind of technique to hide their presents while attacking their prey.

From afar Mitsuri Kanroji and some other slayers were peeking from the side of a building admiring the speed and intensity of the battle.

"Wow look at their speed"

"Lets hope we win this fight"

"Five more minutes till sunrise" the crow shouted.

Boom! A sudden shockwaves surges the area and nearly knocked them on their feet. To their surprise, everyone who was fighting just vanished. They looked to the building right next to them and saw a guy with a gaint spike ball and axe buried inside the wall.

The truth is, the shockwaves send them flying. Some lost their limbs and some had no strength in them.

"Four minutes left thill sunrise" The crow shrieked.

Tanjiro was laying there, unconsciously. No strength left in his body.

And then, there was a girl with a purple butterfly hairpin sitting in front of the demon.

"Get up! Move! He's right there" She thought.

The man stayed silent as he approached her.
She was frozen stiff and someone yelled at him to stop.
The man was already raising his hand to kill the girl untill...

Sunbreating: second form! Clear blue sky!

The air turns red and yellow and the man's arm was cut off. A knight in shining armour had came to save his princess. He grabbed her and carried her to a kakushi.

"Please take care of her" Tanjiro said.

"TANJIRO! Wait, please wait, he is to strong" The girl said.

The bot stood up to meet his prey. The demon looked at him in disgust. "You look..awful, Tanjiro Kamado" He said. " As i said earlier. This ends here! NOW!" The boy shouted in anger. They began to fight.

"Three minutes till sunrise!" the crow shrieked.

It doesn't take long for the fallen one to recover and rejoin the battle.

"Two minutes till dawn!" the crow shrieked.

One by one they encountered the Demon King.

"One minute left until dawn!"

"Third form: raging sun" Tanjiro shouted.

"30 seconds left"

Muzan shrieked.

"20 second left"

The sun started to come up.

"10 seconds left"

Muzan unleashed his final attacks.

"9 seconds left"

Tanjiro did not lose grip even though he lost one of his arms.

"8 seconds left"

Muzan had no choice left. He grown a flesh armour.

"7 seconds left"