KEP1ER KPROFILE

Kep1er Members Profile and Facts

Kep1er (케플러) (also stylized as Kepler) is a 10 member K-pop project girl group formed through the Mnet survival show GIRLS PLANET 999

Kep1er (케플러) (also stylized as Kepler) is a 10 member K-pop project girl group formed through the Mnet survival show GIRLS PLANET 999. The group consists of Yujin, Mashiro, Xiaoting, Lena, Chaehyun, Dayeon, Hikaru, Huening Bahiyyih, Youngeun, and Yeseo. The final lineup was announced on October 22, 2021, during the final episode of Girls Planet 999. The group is managed by WAKE ONE ENTERTAINMENT and SWING ENTERTAINMENT. They will promote for 2 years and 6 months starting on their debut date. They officially debuted on January 3, 2022, with the mini-album "FIRST IMPACT" and title track "WA DA DA".

Kepler Official Fandom Name: Kep1ian (케플리안)
Kepler Official Colors: Lavender & White
Kep1ian Official Colors: Lavender & Yellow

Kepler Official Accounts:
Instagram: official.kep1er
Twitter: official_kep1er
Facebook: Kep1er
Fancafe: Kep1er
VLive: Kep1er
Youtube: Kep1er
TikTok: official_kep1er
Weibo: official_kep1er
Website: hello-kep1er.com

Kepler Members Profiles:

Yujin (Rank 3)

Stage Name: Yujin (유진)Birth Name: Choi Yu Jin (최유진)Position: LeaderBirthday: August 12, 1996Zodiac Sign: LeoChinese Zodiac Sign: RatOfficial Height: 162

Birth Name: Choi Yu Jin (최유진)
Position: Leader
Birthday: August 12, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rat
Official Height: 162.1 cm (5'3″)
Weight: 42 kg (92 lbs)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ENFP-T
Nationality: South Korean

Yujin Facts:
– She is a member of CLC.
– She was born in Jeonju, North Jeolla province, South Korea.
– Family: Mother, Father, Younger Brother (born in 1998).
– Her hobbies are Pilates and watching movies.
– She was the oldest Korean contestant in GP999.
– Her speciality is speaking Japanese.
– Role Model: Parents.
– Her favourite colours are purple and white.
– Her favourite animals are puppies and rabbits.
– Some of her favourite things are mint chocolate, her phone, summer, cool weather, dipping sauce, calling on the phone, the sea, and fried chicken.
– She thinks her charming point is her bright energy and Positivity.
– Her stress reliever is taking a walk, exercising, and listening to music.
– Three of her favourite types of food are chicken feet, ramen, and cake.
– She wants to appear in Running Man the most because she watches it often since she was little.
– She would like to do fan signs, meet, and talk with their fans.
– Her favourite things are Kep1er, fans, family, friends, eating, and puppy.
– She hates bugs.
– She acted in Green Fever as Yoo Jin, in Nightmare Teacher as Chun Yoo Na as a guest role, and made a guest appearance in So Not Worth It as Han Hyun Ah [Hyun Min's sister].
– Her motto on Girls Planet 999 was "Unexpected 'No-Exit' charms! A master of aegyo more refreshing than lemon".
– She had 915,722 points in the GP999 finals.
Company: CUBE ENTERTAINMENT
Her ideal type: Nam Joo Hyuk
More information about Choi Yu Jin .......