let's get shit together🤍

We moved the last bit of Malia's stuff in her room and flopped back on the bed. I was damn there about to pass out from putting all her stuff in her room and on top of that we had to do my room with little help from our roommate, her room looks better now that it's all set up and decorated maybe even better than mine.

 I was damn there about to pass out from putting all her stuff in her room and on top of that we had to do my room with little help from our roommate, her room looks better now that it's all set up and decorated maybe even better than mine

{Malia's room}
"I see y'all finished up the room, it looks good, "Nai says entering the room

"I didn't say you could enter my room," Malia says

"what are you going to do about it?"

"You'll see eventually"

"I hope I do," she says leaving the room

I lay down in her bed looking up at her with curious eyes.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

"I'm just thinking about when y'all are finally going to fuck each other," I say honestly

"We just met her, I'm not going to just hop in her bed, I want to tease before we do any of that"

"Well, I'm off to my bedroom, I'll see you in like an hour or two so we can go food shopping"

"I thought Nai already did?"

"She lied it's empty as shit in there"

"I'll be ready"

I walk back into my room and sat down on my bed. I'm glad I'm away from that monster who didn't know how to treat people, especially women. I lay my head back on my pillow and examine my room, if you're kinda being honest I didn't even try to decorate my room like Malia's.

 I lay my head back on my pillow and examine my room, if you're kinda being honest I didn't even try to decorate my room like Malia's

It doesn't matter who's room is better as long as I'm comfortable and secluded I'm fine. I don't even leave my room forreal, I only leave when I'm reliving myself, eating, drinking, and going out.

"Now I'm bored"

"Wanna smoke?" Nari says

"What the fuck you scared the shit out of me"

"Lock your door then"

"Knock then the fuck"

I sit up and wait for Nari to enter back into my room. When she did there was a big bag of weed in her hand.

"Where did you get all that from?"

"I'm the plug that's all"

She sat down on my bed and started getting to work, she grinded the weed and placed the weed expertly into the rolling paper, I watch her intensely as she licked the edges of the rolling paper. I can see why Malia has a thing for Nari she is sort of attractive in some way but in the other way she looks like she is in pain.

"So why did you guys move to Japan?" She asked lighting the blunt

"Well we moved here to get away from my abusive ex-boyfriend"

She passes the blunt to me which I gladly take and hit it.

"So why is Malia with you then?"

"She is with me because she wanted to come and because she said and I quote, "Your my best friend and you're not going by yourself"

"Can I be your Bestfriend?"

I pass the blunt back towards her making sure to tap the end of the blunt.

"It depends if we have a good relationship and if I can trust you"

"I will make sure I earn it then"

"I'm glad because trust isn't easy to earn," I say blowing out the smoke

We were almost done with the blunt so Nari decided to roll two blunts, one for me and the other for her. She handed me the lighter so I can lite it up, I don't want to get too high because we still gots to go grocery shopping.

GROCERY SHOPPING!

"I got to go, I'll be back"

I run into Malia's room and start shaking her awake.

"Why the fuck are you shaking me?"

"Because we got to go to the grocery store"

"You got to be joking"

"No, I'm not so hurry up and get ready"

I got my shoes and exited the apartment, I got into the car and waited for Malia to come out but she was taking too long. I pulled off not trying to sit in the car forever waiting on her, I'm trying to get in and get out and not go over 250$.

I got to the grocery store more quickly than expected due to it only being 10 minutes away. I got out of the car and locked my doors, I grab a cart and start pushing it into the store.

The first thing I need to get is some fruits and vegetables. We eat too many sweets so we need to get these.

I quickly grab all the items I need and make my
way to the checkout.

"I hope this damn line is not long," I say rushing down the aisle

Not paying attention I bump into a man.

"Oops, my bad I wasn't paying attention to where I was going"

"It's fine," the guy says

I look up to see a tall guy with black hair, and a whole bunch of tattoos not to mention his lip piercing.

Who the hell is this sexy son of a bitch.

A/n- sorry for being late and for the short chapter, I was rushing. Other than that I hope you enjoy the chapter❤️❤️