Chapter 1

Goldie slowly opened the door to the backroom, his thoughts racing around his mind. He wasn't sure how to feel about the events that had just occurred, after almost getting thrown out of the pizzeria he was terrified. Should he just wait till it all blew over and everyone forgot about it? Should he apologize to them for what he'd done? Sure Bonnie had told Goldie he forgave him, but he didn't know if he truly meant it. Maybe Bonnie just said that to make him feel better, to make him think that they cared. Goldie wasn't sure if they did, he didn't want to know whether or not they did. He walked over to his desk, made up of a few cardboard boxes, and picked up a book he'd found in the backroom a few years ago. He'd already read it about a million times but it was one of the only things he could do there. Just as he was starting to read he heard a voice creep up behind him...
"Goldie..." he turned around to see Toy Chica looking at him. "Oh, hey TC, what're you doing back here? It's past 6 you know. Shouldn't you be on stage?" TC looked down blushing,"W-well, I just wanted to come and see if you were okay, you looked sad and I just wanted to check up on you." Goldie chuckled,"Uh-eh, y-yeah I-I'm fine, just, uh, thinking about things..." TC walked closer to him,"Are you sure? You can tell me if something's going on," she said, putting her hand on his lap. "N-no I'm okay I really am," Goldie said nervously, pushing her hand back. "Y-you should really get back to the stage, Freddy might get mad at you if he finds out you left your position to talk to me." He gestured to Toy Chica, pointing towards the door. TC looked up, disappointed at what he'd said,"I guess if you're fine, then I'll take your word for it." TC said, turning away as she began to walk towards the door. "You're very nice, TC. Good luck performing today." TC turned around, smiling at Goldie,"T-thanks G-goldie" she blushed as she began to walk away, closing the door behind her. As soon as Toy Chica left Goldie felt all of his thoughts come back, as if they'd all been released as soon as she left the room. He didn't like having a lot on his mind, it tired him out.
Goldie set his book down and slowly got up off his cardboard seat. He walked over to his make-shift bed and layed down on it. He was thinking about TC and the words she said to him. Did she really care about him? Was she actually worried about him? He wasn't sure if she had done it out of her own selflessness, or because she had just wanted to make him feel better. Goldie stared at the ceiling, thinking about everything. The plot he tried to pull, the way he had manipulated BB and his friends just to get what he wanted, and (of course) how he'd almost gotten thrown out of the pizzeria thanks to his own selfish actions. Goldie knew from the beginning that what he'd been doing was wrong, but it was as if he couldn't stop himself, as if he'd been controlled into doing what someone else had wanted him to do. His thoughts began to slowly fade away as he began to fall into a deep slumber.

Goldie slowly opened his eyes to a blurry sight, as the sounds of screaming and shouting rung in his ears. After a few seconds his vision had begun to clear up, and he knew exactly where he was. The day everything fell apart for him, the day he had committed it. Goldie looked up in horror as he saw parents clutching onto their children for dear life, their screams and cries echoing throughout his body. Tears welled up in childrens' eyes as they stared at Goldie in horror and disgust. He looked down at his paws which were drenched in blood, almost his entire body in fact had been splattered in blood. Down on the floor next to him laid an unconscious little boy, his head covered in blood and part of his head bitten off. The taste of blood and mucus filled Goldie's mouth as stared down at the boy, tears began to well up in his eyes. Then, he turned and looked at Freddy. Freddy had always been a brother to him, saying he would never be upset at Goldie no matter what he did, he said that he would always be there for Goldie. His and Freddy's eyes met as Freddy took a few steps away from him, staring at the sight that he saw in front of him. Freddy looked at him like he was some kind of monster, like he had just committed some kind of horrible crime. "St-stay a-away from me!" Freddy yelled towards Goldie, slowly backing away from him. The sounds of police and emergency sirens began to fade in. Goldie didn't know what to do. It wasn't his fault that this had happened, right? He knew that he didn't do it on purpose, but nobody else knew that. For all they knew he had done it all on his own. By the time Goldie had recollected his thoughts almost everyone had left the building, a stretcher carried the little boy out as everyone evacuated the building, it was just him and Freddy. Goldie turned to Freddy, their eyes met as Freddy stumbled back while slowly backing away from Goldie even more than he had before, he had never seen Freddy like this before, he had never seen Freddy so terrified. "Was Freddy scared of him?"Goldie thought, he tried to walk closer to him but Freddy kept stumbling back. "F-freddy, I-", he stopped. Goldie saw Freddy slowly backing away from him with fear in his eyes. Freddy turned away with tears and shouted, "J-just stay back, y-you.. You monster!" "Monster?" Goldie thought, "I-I'm not some monster! Am I?" Goldie looked down at himself, his body drenched with blood, "I-I'm not some monster.." Goldie thought to himself. He looked back up to see that Freddy had gone far away from him with tears flowing down his face. "He really is scared of me..." he said to himself. Goldie backed away from Freddy and sat down at the edge of the stage. Goldie had hoped that Freddy would have been there for him, he hoped that Freddy knew that it wasn't his fault, he hoped that Freddy would come over and hug him, comfort him... but he didn't. Freddy just sat there with tears in his eyes as he stared over at Goldie, terrified of what he might do to him. Goldie shoved his face into his paws as he began to cry uncontrollably, hardly being able to breath from the amount of cries and thoughts racing around his mind.
"GAHHH!" Goldie shouted while jolting out of bed, tears streaming down his face. He began to pant and covered his face with his paws. He never wanted to think about that day ever again, but somehow each time he had nightmares about it, it just got worse and worse. Goldie wished that he would just forget that he had ever done that, the bite had haunted him for the past 10 years and it never got any better. Goldie wiped his tears away as he looked at his alarm clock. It was 11:32 A.M., he heard the sounds of laughter from children coming from the party room. Goldie stared at the door in jealousy. He envied all of them, he wanted to be out there with the children, laughing and performing for them, but he knew that couldn't and he hated himself for it. He hated how he had been the one to commit the bite even though he knew that it wasn't his fault, he just wanted to be loved and appreciated by everyone else, even though he knew it was impossible considering his current state.
"I feel your envy, Golden Freddy. I know how you feel..." Goldie looked up in surprise from hearing that voice, a large purple bear sat on his chair, his feet perched on the desk. The bear resembled Freddy, almost looking like an exact replica of him, aside from its eyes. Their eyes met as Goldie panicked and leaned back against the wall behind him,"w-who are you..?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
1444 words! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is like my first ever time writing something like this so hopefully I did a decent job. Chapter 2 will probably be out in a day or 2. I plan to post a couple chapters a week since I have nothing better to do, anyways thanks for reading!