I'm not going to like this...

(Pic of Seb)
~Adrian's POV~

As I felt myself waking up, I could faintly make out voices.

" If his wolf could go through heat now, then there is a possibility that he could get claimed like others." My mother's word rang through my head. So I could be claimed, that doesn't sound good to me. I don't like any of the werewolf guy I see, and I won't go down with out a fight if whatever my mom said was true.

" His sent is strong it may no be a good idea for him to be here for another night if what you told us is true Rougi." My dad's beep voice said near me. I must be home if he thinks it's a bad idea for me to stay here and since we're in a free zone and not a pack I could also bring danger to my family, but where will I stay though. With me thinking that, a sharp pain went through my back, causing all the memories of what happened today at school came back to me as if Someone just hit with a ball. My head and back were killing me after the replay that went through and me be in heat made it worse. I heard someone gasp next to me and felt a cold hand on my cheeks and that same person put an ice pack on my head, which was really nice to feel not to mention that was in the mist of be asleep and awake at the same time.

I could feel my eyelids lighten up a bit, so I decided to open then, and the first think I see are blue/black eye filled with worry looking at me and a bright smile that could only belong to Rougi.

" Adrian are your alright? You had us worried when you didn't wake up." What does she mean be that isn't still Friday, with how her voice sounded it made it seem as if it wasn't,

" what day is it?" I ask sitting up way to fast making me sway a bit, making Rougi push me back down on the bed.

" Don't sit up so fast son, you'll only hurt your self." my dad said with his arm on my shoulder," it Monday, and I think it would be a good idea for you to say in a hotel until your heat passes through. we don't want to attack more rouge wolves to you." Out of all the other people in my family, why was I the one to be born with the while wolf. I mean I'm a guy for goodness sakes! While speaking of the devil, my wolf started to howl again. which I tried to ignored.

My thoughts were interrupted with someone placing the hand on my other shoulder, I looked up to see Sebastian with a tray of food," here you should eat something, after all you were out." His voice was full with worry as he look past me to Rougi.

When I turned to face her, I felt my heart fell. she looked so pale and drained. Was she watching over me the whole time I was asleep. I frowned at the thought of making her worry so much about me, after all she is the only one in this family that knows of my hatred of being born with this wolf. While most werewolves would love the power in which my wolf possess, I feel it's more of a curse for me to have since only women from my mother's clam were known to only carry this wolf. However the clam now no longer exists, because it was destroyed by other wolves that wanted to claim the women for their power, or so my mom said may times before. Which is also anther reason I DON'T want to be clam.

While still staring at Rougi, which was watching staring at my parents with sad and a bit angry eyes. I felt the need to ask what was troubling her.

"Rougi what's wrong you look a bit... well mad and I'm guessing it has to beal was mom and dad since you've been staring at them pissed." Rougi sighed heavily while closing her eye ." Do you want me to tell him the news or would you live the honor of doing so father." wow Rougi calling dad father. Man he must have ticked her off really- WAIT new? What news?
With the confused face I most likely had on, I was shore the next words that my dad was going to say would make me pissed too.

"Son... we've decided that it would be best if we joined a pack." when my 'father' said that I was really livid. My worst nightmare was soon to come true.

" I'm not going to like this..." is all I could say to my father at the moment.