☑ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟼: 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

ஓ๑💖๑ஓ

🅛︎🅞︎🅐︎🅓︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎. . .

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ···

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
♡ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇᴇᴇ sᴏɴɢ♡︎
ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯
ˢˡᵒʷᵉᵈ-ʳᵉᵛᵉʳᵇ

♥︎                                                    •••

-●————————

00:10                                       04:47
⇄ ◁ || ▷ ↻

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

ʲᵘⁿᵉ ²⁴’ ²⁰¹⁸
ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ

ʰⁱⁿᵃ’ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Two days ago, Kakucho told me that Mikey wasn't here that's why he didn't come. Yesterday too, Kakucho said that he's a very busy man that's why he couldn't find the time to visit.

Is being busy the real reason why he couldn't visit? Or was it something else?

I look at the clock to see it's 11:30 pm.

This is the first time that I couldn't sleep. I was now literally sitting on the middle of the bed after checking the time, hugging my knees up to my chest as my eyes were now closed. The moon's bright light hugging perfectly my whole figure while it is the only source of light of the room.

Ever since I got locked up here, I've been doing the same thing. Wake up, eat, go to the bathroom, stare at the ceiling, go back to sleep, then wake up again, and so on. Letting the cycle repeat over and over again.

Kakucho and I make a couple of interactions like having small talks, but not all the time... Since he is a very busy man and he hardly talks, mostly because there's no topic that fits his taste nor can they relate to him. But still, we had our good terms of relationship. Being friends that is.

Also, having him as my company through out the day at least help keep the loneliness away. Mostly boredom. Having small talks is enough than having a silent room that can drive you on the edge in each passing second.

I was busy counting numbers on my head to help pass some time when suddenly, I heard the door opened then close again.

I didn't bother to look nor take a single glance since I know for sure that it's Kakucho who entered. It's either to check up on me or to bring my food. So I resumed on counting numbers again.

“Hina...”

My eyes widened as I heard a familiar voice.

I quickly looked up to see the man that I've been waiting to see.

I slowly stood up, taking small steps then stop as soon as the chains were at their limit. There he stood at the door, facing me with his usual look. I stared at him before giving him a gentle smile.